Sick of my next door neighbour

mummylove

Reaction score
My next door nighbour is one nasty bitch. I have had problems with her for about 2 years now where she moans about my kids screaming etc even tho its only through playing. She also moans if my kids wake her up early talkiing like 7.30/8 when my kids get up. She tries to say cus its half term she can have a lie in Well sorry but not everyone else's life can be put on hold. But just lately its getting bad. She has be littling the lad next door to her. She calls him a dirty little boy a idiot and other nasty names. She hates kids playing outside we live in a coldie sack. She has a 8 year old her self but with her her daughter can do no wrong and is one spoilt little girl its always someone elses fault. She is calling all our kids little rats and this is starting to make me angry. I was walking up street with one of my neighbours yesterday and his little lad ran off to go play and this neighbour shouted to his dad are u gonna get this kid in. I cant stand her the way she talks to the kids. She slags me and my kids off to other neighbours but will never say anything to us cus she knows what will happen and what ohs mum will do. Some of us av started reporting her to council so hopefully something will get done. I feel sorry for my other neighbour cus his son suffers from ADHD. He does say some things to her tho calling her a fat bitch but tbh after the way she treats them i can understand why he gets upset.

Anyone else have problems like this

Luckily, it sounds like you arent the only one who has noticed her awful behavior so its clearly not just one sided. Hopefully enough people will draw attention to the situation to make them deal with her.

Not long ago new houses go build on the land at side of us. People have lived there for a few months now and she mouths off about those kids and even the new people have made complaints about her. Its doing my head. I dont let my kids plaay out on the street very often cus cba with the hassle but summer keeps asking if she can go play with her friends and dont think its fair i keep saying no.

i kind of have the same problem, my house is back to back, my next door neighbour and the lady behind are sisters..
the first incident was the day we moved in, my dad and OH put a fence up, to make HER fence more secure they screwed it to ours, she came out a hour or so later started pulling at our fence, then had a go at OH asking who gave permission for us to put a fence up, she certainly didnt, and told him that he ruined her fence so he took the screw out..

then we went out to OHs grans one saturday, when we got home the lady behind came around shouting that our dogs were barking at 10.30 am and its unacceptable as her children wanted a lie in.. the reason they barked.. ONCE. was because the post man came, the reason they carried on barking was because she had been round 3 times banging on our door..
this happened again when we went to a MW app. both times i did appologise but told her its as they are in a new environment and are getting used to it, we are trying them in different rooms to see what is best but she has to persevere id understand if it was unreasonable times but 10.30am +..

then the next door neighbour would get arsy if my drain was blocked, then she started when the dogs were out playing, one day she came out f'ing and blinding that we are bad owners, it will be better the sooner we f*ck off, calling me a silly little girl, and even brought my son into it before realising she needent bother and ran inside..

then i was in tesco, there was a lady in front of me who had a pram so i walked up the next isle, who just happened to be there with her basket half blocking the isle but the lady from behind, i had my handback on my sholder and 3 shopping bags, i said 'excuse me' and she just gave me a blank look, so i thought well bugger u, and i tried to squeeze past when she purposly pushed her basket out into my arm leaving me with a bruise, even the lady behind shook her head at her. now anytime i see them you can just imagine the looks i get, IMO this is a form of harassment. so is your story, is there no solicitor you can get free advice from?x

Neighbours are so annoying :haha: If there are numerous different complaints about her hopefully something will be done.
My neighbours have a bar in their garden so they frequently keep us up with their little gatherings. If it isn't them being drunk and loud or shouting at their kids then it's their horrible dog jumping right up to the gate barking and growling as people walk past or them shouting at it to shut up.

i kind of have the same problem, my house is back to back, my next door neighbour and the lady behind are sisters..
the first incident was the day we moved in, my dad and OH put a fence up, to make HER fence more secure they screwed it to ours, she came out a hour or so later started pulling at our fence, then had a go at OH asking who gave permission for us to put a fence up, she certainly didnt, and told him that he ruined her fence so he took the screw out..

then we went out to OHs grans one saturday, when we got home the lady behind came around shouting that our dogs were barking at 10.30 am and its unacceptable as her children wanted a lie in.. the reason they barked.. ONCE. was because the post man came, the reason they carried on barking was because she had been round 3 times banging on our door..
this happened again when we went to a MW app. both times i did appologise but told her its as they are in a new environment and are getting used to it, we are trying them in different rooms to see what is best but she has to persevere id understand if it was unreasonable times but 10.30am +..

then the next door neighbour would get arsy if my drain was blocked, then she started when the dogs were out playing, one day she came out f'ing and blinding that we are bad owners, it will be better the sooner we f*ck off, calling me a silly little girl, and even brought my son into it before realising she needent bother and ran inside..

then i was in tesco, there was a lady in front of me who had a pram so i walked up the next isle, who just happened to be there with her basket half blocking the isle but the lady from behind, i had my handback on my sholder and 3 shopping bags, i said 'excuse me' and she just gave me a blank look, so i thought well bugger u, and i tried to squeeze past when she purposly pushed her basket out into my arm leaving me with a bruise, even the lady behind shook her head at her. now anytime i see them you can just imagine the looks i get, IMO this is a form of harassment. so is your story, is there no solicitor you can get free advice from?x

That is disgusting.

Bloody hell dogs bark thats what they do. Sounds like u have some right nasty ones too

Well a bit of a update.

On monday afternoon i was upstairs hoovering and my daughter comes to me and tells me next door is at the front door. So i go down and she says a parcel come for me i took it and said thank u. I go to shut my door and then she comes out with oh regenda rang em and told me that u made a complaint about me about what i say to N (call him N the little lad she bullies) I said yes i did. Then she goes on about what about me when i swear at the kids well yes i know that is wrong but that was early last year when i got diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I am a lot better now i am on meds so dont really need reminding of that. I think there is a difference when its ur own i dontn go aving a go at the kids round here like she does. She says so u think its ok for him to say and do what he does to me and i said well can u blame him the way u treat him
So shouting bk and forth and her bloody sister come out she is other side of me. I told the one that is giving me hassle to get away from my house. I was getting worked up and angry so i thought best thing to do is just shut the door and go in. Well she opened my door and i lost it. I went out and told her to get the hell away from my house and her sister went ohh look she is invading ur privacy and i was like oh excuse me she is the one at my house. They are trying to make out i was being aggressive. Maybe i was but she wouldnt get away from my house and she was just going on and on. So in end i just slammed door and rang reganda to report it. Get my story in before she makes lies.
I had them about them ringing her and telling her that i complained and they said they are not aloud so that leaves only 1 person that could of told her. And that would be the family i am sticking up for as well. Just shows u get stabbed in the back. Well today was talking to my friend and she is going round say that she come round with a parcel i opened the door and just started aving a go at her and that i was going to punch her. Probably would of punched her if i stayed outside. If this was 5 years ago i would of beat the crap out of her.
I am going to the police tomorrow to get some advice.
I feel bullied and trapped. Cus i have her and then her sister on other side and course they would stick up for her.
I hope she likes early mornings in summer holiday :)

How old is she?! She sounds like a bloody child!!!

Mid 40s. She has a 7 or 8 year old so its not like she doesnt have a kid but with hers shes a proper spoiled brat and can do no wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->