Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

I think I am going to test tomorrow, I usually get extremely sore bbs before AF arrives, but there not. They tingle and feel heavier than normal. And I am still sick.

You can feel sick a few days after conception, I swear I was 3 DPO when I felt sick with first pregnancy.

i was around 5 dpo when all this sickness started

Looks like I'm joining you ladies at least for now. I am miserable this morning. I have a uti and cramps and queasiness/mild nausea and I'm about ready to go to bed but first I have to run by my ob/gyn office to take them a urine sample to make sure its really a bladder infection. Thing is I've had them before and they've never caused stomach issues before. So I'm hoping that this is a good sign. OH asked me this morning when I can test and I told him not for a couple of weeks. Its cute though because he's suddenly getting much more eager haha. Uggggg I'm gonna lay down for a bit and hope my stomach doesn't try to turn itself inside out. Blah! Hope we're all going through this for a good reason! Good luck gals!

Just got back from the dr office. I do have a UTI and they going to phone me in some Macrobid. Its supposed to be safe to take during pregnancy just in case since I reminded her that I'm TTC. So that's good. I'm still feeling queasy and a little nauseated. So I'm going to get on the couch with a pillow and blanket and hopefully sleep some and get feeling better. I have my cd21 progesterone check on Thur this week so hoping for good results from that. You ladies keep me posted on how you're doing as well! :hugs: Take care.

Aww sorry to hear you have a UTI, get well soon and good luck for your tests :hugs:

Sorry to hear you are sick Kimberly.:hug: Hope you got sick for a good reason, when are you going to test?
Acowart, how was your temp this morning? I am not 11 DPO and got another negative, well two because the first one was early in the morning and when I checked it later, there was a really dark line right under the test line but instead of being vertical, it was horizontal and at the top so I took another test just to see if it would happen again and I knew I would not get anything because I am so early and did not hold my pee for long but I was impatient and took my last test. I should start tomorrow unless my LP has changed too since having a baby. My CM is still watery and my temp was up to 98.36. Good luck to you.

I didnt test when I woke up..forgot. But i checked it a little bit ago and it was 98.1

And now OH is yelling at me..IDK what to do. We have been trying so long it feels, he called me a few minutes ago and said that we arent ready to have a baby and I need to find another job. There cutting his hours at work and he blames me for obsessing about it. But I told him it takes two to get pregnant so why he's mad at me I dont know. I just want to crawl under a rock. I want to run out to the store now and find out if I am or not. But even if I am I wouldnt know what to tell him now, cuz now the excitement is drifting off. Sorry for the rant girls but I am tore up.

And now OH is yelling at me..IDK what to do. We have been trying so long it feels, he called me a few minutes ago and said that we arent ready to have a baby and I need to find another job. There cutting his hours at work and he blames me for obsessing about it. But I told him it takes two to get pregnant so why he's mad at me I dont know. I just want to crawl under a rock. I want to run out to the store now and find out if I am or not. But even if I am I wouldnt know what to tell him now, cuz now the excitement is drifting off. Sorry for the rant girls but I am tore up.

Awwww...I'm so sorry!! That isn't right of him to make you feel that way. Its not your fault!! Maybe if you try sitting him down and say "I feel hurt that you said this" and maybe tell him that you really feel let down and discouraged and you think its unfair of him to be taking it out on you. (Especially if there is a chance that you are preggo then you don't need that kind of stress.) Anyways I find that usually if you sit your man down and use "I feel" statements and use examples without him feeling like you're throwing it in his face then he's more apt to listen to you and understand what is going on with you and be more considerate about it and even regretful of his own behavior. *shrugs* I'm not a therapist, but I do know that this does sometimes work from my own experience. Take care and best of luck!! I hope you get your BFP. I'm sure he's just worried about financially providing for another mouth to feed and body to clothe. Keep us posted and never apologize for ranting! That's part of all of this anyways. :hugs: Try not to fret to much dear it will all work itself out.:hugs:

Thank you for the support, I think I am going to go get ready and run to the store just to see. You girls think I should do it when I get hope or in the morning?

I just had the same thing with my OH. I know things are tough right now but this is all I can think about for the past 2 weeks "am I or aren't I". I told him to go to the store and get me a few tests from the dollar store so I can test in the morning if I do not see the :witch: and he smiled and said "do you really think you need them? you are not pregnant". I told him to be quiet and that I can still hope. Men are so insensitive sometimes. Sorry your OH made you feel bad but with our financial problems I was wondering what I would say to him also, I wasn't sure if I would tell him right away or just wait until things looked better, I still hope I am and we get through it all together but he can make me so mad sometimes, last night he told me that he thought I was pregnant and he even said to me once "god please let he start her period soon" but that was just because I was telling him I knew I was not pregnant and was being a little B****y. So i guess that one is my fault but still I am sorry you have to go through this. I told him I will wait until tomorrow to get tests but I bet he brings me home one anyways. LOL if he knows what is good for him he will.:rofl:

LOL, well goodluck I gotta blow dry my hair and I am off to the $ store, but do you girls think i should wait till tomorrow or do it when i get home.

I'd wait till the morning if you can help it. FMU is usually best. And IF it is bfn wait and test again in 2-3 days it may very well just be too soon! Take care and good luck!! Btw...my tummy feels a little better now. Still slightly woozy but not quite so nauseous. OH thinks its m/s. I told him we will see. I refuse to get my hopes up!!:blush:

I am still sick couldnt even keep down my soup, but like I said before if i am not pregnant I hope this sickness is nothing serious

Good luck with your test, I can not give you any advice about when to take it because I would buy 5 tests and take 1 when I got home, if I saw anything I might think was a line, i would probably take another and then take another in the morning :rofl: I have a problem.

yeah thats probably what I'll do anything..there just a dollar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"