Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

my temp is 98.4 this morning..i am hoping this is a good sign

Fingers crossed for you hun xx :dust:

My temp went back up from 97.7 to 98.0 so I am thinking I am 9 DPO and will start on monday. How are you feeling today?

Does your temp go down when you sleep with your mouth open?

Will you test early? I figure if :witch: does not show by Monday I will but I feel a little crampy so I am sure she will show and probably be pretty mean for awhile.

This sounds most promising girls... keeping everything crossed (which is ok as I am waiting for TTC till next week...lol)

LOL thanks, keep them crossed but I do not think I am, i just have a feeling that I am not that lucky which means I do not know when I will be TTC due to financial problems. If I was PG we would figure it out and be happy since we were TTC at the begining of the month and i did not think I would O after I missed my window, ( I Oed on CD 44, coming off BCPs). I am hoping for a :bfp: for acowart though, I feel nervous so I think that is what is giving me the sickness.

Thnx hun..but hope its a BFP for you let me know when you find out something. I might go out today and pick up some dollar store tests just to see and test tomorrow morning. But I am probably just sick and I am not going to get my hopes up this month.

Yeah I took a test today and it was :bfn: I did not think it was really my month but secretly held out hope. Well I am 10 DPO and should start tomorrow. On a good note I can still hold out that :witch: won't show tomorrow and when I got my :bfp: before I was between 13 and 15 DPO so I do not know how soon it would show up for me and my temp was up 98.1 today. If it does not drop tomorrow I will test again. How are you doing?

Goodness still sick..i did good today for lunch, but dinner came right back up. And boobs are starting to hurt but it could be b/c i am expecting AF on the 9th

oohh sounds good for you sweetie!!! when are you testing?

i was planning on testing on the 9th but I am getting to impatient so i might get some tomorrow just to see if anything shows up. But I still havent got a very clear answer. Can you get this sick so early on? I would be about 3 1/2 weeks today.

I really hope this is it for you, I am counting myself out as of now cuz I am having an emotional day (Note my post "So I talked to DH about TTC") I messed up my days and should start on Tues. I want to hold out hope but PMA is gone, it flew away to Hawaii and does not have a return ticket as of yet. Crossing everything down to my eyes for you and really want you to test but I know it is early and don't want you to loose your PMA like i have stupid :bfn: test, why couldn't there just be a little line? I mean come on I know I am only 10 DPO but just show a line for goodness sake. Ok I am done (for now).

I know its tough, I have had my heart broken alot and only by a little stick you pee on. Its a long road for some of us. But just keep faith with you and it will come. I really dont think this is my time either I just have a feeling I have some sort of virus. But its not over for you hun.

Well good luck to you, I am trying to feel positive for the future but I feel like I am out now and I am trying to come to terms with that before the :witch: comes so I am not as crushed when I see her. My Cp is low and while it is still closed I think it will soon be like Mervyns "OPEN OPEN OPEN":rofl:

I think I am going to test tomorrow, I usually get extremely sore bbs before AF arrives, but there not. They tingle and feel heavier than normal. And I am still sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->