Sick Sick Sick

ajarvis

Reaction score
Blah. I feel like crap. I had just nausea before, and was told that it calms down after 9 weeks, but I just hit 9 weeks and it's worse :( :hissy:

hi, ive just started feeling sicky throughout the day, im 7 wks...oh the fun of it all! hehe!

try sipping ginger ale!

i had a bit of nausea around 5/6 weeks and it's just started again at 9/10 weeks. Today i've felt yuck all day with a headache as well. hopefully it will get better soon!

Funny you should say that... I have been super dizzy and nauseaus with a bad taste in my mouth all of a sudden. This has happened to me for a couple of afternoons in a row now, yuck. I don't remember having that happen to me with #1 until 6 weeks! yikes...

I hope you feel better! Have you tried crackers / saltines? Those seem to take the "base" taste out of my mouth at least...

I haven't tried anything yet. Last time ginger tea seemed to work well, however I just went on a search in my building here and no one sells it - of course. So will have to buy some and store it at my desk :p

ugh I feel soo sick too :( and I dislike ginger :( So thats no help for me trough. bleg...
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow!

Mine was on and off from 9 weeks through to 14ish!! The end is almost in sight lol!!

14wks!! Blah. oh well. think of the silver lining right?

Lol,
Mine is worse now than its been.....But thats not to say urs will stay around for that long... I think mine was just waiting for me to let my guard down. I had it in my head that m/s would end at precisely 12 weeks! lol:happydance:

dont worry when i reached 9 weeks, i was at my worse too, being sick every morning, even though io was eating my crtackers before i got up, falling asleep by 8pm, it does start to ease off, im 13 weeks now and just started to feel like me again, woohoo..s till being sick everyother day but its a reassurance that baby still there

Good luck and hope you feel better

mine disappeared for a bit at 10 weeks but is back with a vengence now :(

Mine also seems to have hit a peak (well i hope this is the peak!!!) at 9 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel