Sick story - can't believe the sentence

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Warning, this is not a pleasant story, but I am just picking my jaw up off the floor at the lenient sentence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wo...-skinned-son-eat-flesh-gets-9-years-jail.html

That is awful...those poor boys :cry:

Why are these sick people not being locked up for life??! And preferably tortured.

OMG, there are no words to decribe that, completely dispicable!!!

I know!! 9 years is an absolute joke, how could anyone possibly think that's a just sentence?? And her accomplists get 7 and 5 years. I just hope jails in the czech republic are much harsher than our holiday camps in the UK.

i just had a debate am at plc of work discussing why people get brainwashed by cults, truth is we will never know because we are not sickwe are well and we dont need to find self control in torturing children, these ''asnimals'' should be made to be put through the same torture that they made these two boys endure for god knows how long, but i do believe there is a god who made this end as i find it very very sisnster how the neighbour acquired the identical tv monitor very very lucky for those boys and i believe this would have resulted in a tragic death for these boys if the neighbour hadnt viewed this in enough time

Wow, what sickos. Those poor boys! I can't imagine how traumatized they must be! the crazy thing about it too (besides the whole thing) is how NORMAL those woman look!!!! I would think Christians... Can't judge a book by it's cover.

I couldnt read the whole story. Its sick. They should be tortured to death...

:cry:

This is awful! why do these people have children? Them poor boys!

WOW I couldn't even finish reading that....the headline was enough for me!

I didnt read the whole thing but got the jist of it. Its just awful.

xxx

9 years?!

She should be locked up for life,that sick b****!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->