Sick with my 2 other pregnancies..but...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So I'm only 4 weeks (ish) with my 3rd baby...and usually by this time (with my other 2 kids) I was sick as a dog!! For 5 months straight.
This time around its different.
I'm queasy...and it comes and goes each day...
Should I be worried? It just seems so 'un-normal' for me...
I know by the 3rd child I should be relaxed and not worry...just can't help it.

I was so poorly with my son, signed off for two months extreme (like insane can't move) fatigue, worst nausea ever though only sick maybe ten times, ugh it was revolting. So this time i was expecting it. Was nauseous on and off, only almost sick once when i coughed and bent over at the same time :/ pretty tired but an hour in the afternoon was enough - i was starting to worry but scan on Tuesday was perfect, bang on dates looking healthy Sooooo i guess every pregnancy is really different (feel amazing now, but look gross and spotty, last time felt rough the whole time)

I barely could open the fridge in the morning to get my lunch out with my other 2 pregnancies (pretty much just after 4 1/2 weeks).... I'm now just over 6 weeks into my 3rd and feel good. Occasionally if I really think about it I think I may possibly be on/off nausea but that could just be in my head. I'm also a bit worried.... but really there is nothing I can do now anyway except impatiently wait for my 12 week scan.

I barely could open the fridge in the morning to get my lunch out with my other 2 pregnancies (pretty much just after 4 1/2 weeks).... I'm now just over 6 weeks into my 3rd and feel good. Occasionally if I really think about it I think I may possibly be on/off nausea but that could just be in my head. I'm also a bit worried.... but really there is nothing I can do now anyway except impatiently wait for my 12 week scan.

That's so very true! Today I sat and really thought about it, and just had to let it go. Just like you said...there's nothing we can do...its out of our hands anyways. I like to think that maybe our bodies are just so used to being pregnant, with it being our 3rd, that maybe we won't be sick this time around:happydance:

I was really sick with my first early on but this one was delayed. Thought I had escaped. :haha:

I was really sick with my first early on but this one was delayed. Thought I had escaped. :haha:

yeah that's in the back of my mind too...it's still so early for me...I could be regretting this worry by next week lol!

I finally decided to just consider myself one of the lucky ones after weeks and weeks of worry. I have had 6 scans and my twins are growing lovely. I just started feeling them roll around in the last couple days. I have never had a pregnancy symptom which scared me because my other 2 children I was sick as a dog all the time!

Enjoy it while you can :) I imagine we will pay for it later on.

I was the other way round. I was fine and had no symptoms with DS. This one I was sick before my BFP. Each pregnancy is just different

I have zero sickness. ..... unlike with my other two daughters I thought maybe this one could be a boy lol

I was really sick with my youngest I have nothing with this pregnancy it's true what they say every pregnancy is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->