sickened! so upset!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
facebook and the awful things that appear on it... urgh
i am so upset!

i have just read something that made me feel so sad!!

what i saw was awful and no mother/expectant mother or anyone else for that matter would enjoy reading it, it broke my heart.

i have however now edited the details out of this post in order not to offend or upset anyone else xxxxx

:(

I'm more shocked your friend would post something on that on Facebook :-0

Try not to get upset, u need to concentrate on your little bundle xx

I don't know from experience, but if I decided to do that (for some reason) I definitely wouldn't post it for the world to see! It is something private and personal.

I do understand how you must feel being the same far along. Just try not to let that bring you down since you are having your little bean :hugs:

That's very sad, but think you will have to edit your post as certain topics are not allowed on the forum. X

hi, just saw your post and thought i'd reply, i'm pretty sure, i just had a chemical pregnancy - AF two weeks late - got my first bfp on tues and then bfn yesterday and started bleeding today. i am upset and that was before i knew i was even properly pregnant! i can't imagine how anyone would choose to end their pregnancy when there was no need for it, but everyone's situation is different.

Just remember that you are not your friend and it was her choice. you will be an amazing mum - best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Very sad, I diddnt think you could do it that late either :(

Why would you put that on Facebook??? Seriously.. What's wrong with some people?!

I can see why you would be upset seeing that :hugs: xx

hi, just saw your post and thought i'd reply, i'm pretty sure, i just had a chemical pregnancy - AF two weeks late - got my first bfp on tues and then bfn yesterday and started bleeding today. i am upset and that was before i knew i was even properly pregnant! i can't imagine how anyone would choose to end their pregnancy when there was no need for it, but everyone's situation is different.

Just remember that you are not your friend and it was her choice. you will be an amazing mum - best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

im sorry to hear about your chemical hun, sending baby dust your way!
i hope to see you posting in 1st tri soon :) xx

i am going to edit the post ladies, after calming down a bit i guess it is a bit inappropriate to put in here and i dont want to upset anyone else...
xxxxxx

Why would you put that on facebook? like its something to be proud of? I'm not for or against it because i was in that position years ago but i wouldn't put it on facebook, its a private and personal matter, honestly some people, sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->