sickness peaks?

T

tinytoes

so my sickness has been getting steadily worse. For the past 2 days I've found it hard to eat. The evenings are a nightmare, the mornings nasty adn lunchtime a little tricky. Does it get continuously worse or did yours plateau?....gosh, i thought i felt sick last week! that was nothing...

Everyone is so different, mine started at around 8 weeks and went right throught to about 20/22 weeks. Hope you feel better soon.

As already said, everyone is different, mine started at 10 weeks and continued til after birth for a short while......but I had HG.

Eat more regular but smaller meals and pack them with protein, this should help hun! x

have been getting heart burn and sickness from 24 october, that is why i knew something was up, and suffered really bad with both of my other kids, from start to finish, but everyone is diff

thanks guys...I was hoping to hear "yes I peaked at week 7 and then it got better"...hehehhe. ah well, we can't have everything¨! :rofl:

seems like i've started early. lucky ole me

The good thing with starting early means you may have a better 2nd trimester and leave this all behind too ;) No a definate but a possibility!

i have to admit, even thou my pregnancy was bad, when it came to labour it was a piece of cake.....

For the last few weeks i have been feeling really nauseaous (but never actually sick) and for the last few days i have felt sooo much better, i think its because i have been eating a biscuit whenever i have felt it come on, and it seems to just go away!

Feeling a little lucky as when i told my sister this she was like "OMG i was sick from 5 weeks to giving birth!" but who knows might get worse!

i have to admit, even thou my pregnancy was bad, when it came to labour it was a piece of cake.....

oh dont scare us...I've just got my head around the fact that I can tackle labour..
It wont be fun but it wont go on for weeks atleast.

oh dont scare us...I've just got my head around the fact that I can tackle labour..
It wont be fun but it wont go on for weeks atleast.

Try and think positive when it comes to labour,
people were saying to me, are you scared, i was like no, its going to be easy, i prefer giving birth than being pregnant, i am thinking about having home birth with this one......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->