Sickness :/

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I really need some help at the moment, so I suffer with pcos and to have my first son I had to have fertility treatment, but I’m having pregnancy symptoms for the past three days but my pregnancy tests look negative. I haven’t had af since 21 November but since having my son almost two years ago they been every 1-2 months! I’m worried as I’m with a new fella now and we only been together three months! We have unprotected sex every time but he always pulls out just as he’s about to finish...... sorry tmi with me having g pcos I didn’t think this would be an issue!

I’ve been having mainly,
Sickness (not vomiting) on and off for last three days seems worse morning then goes away comes again in the evening, I’m feeling fine then all of a sudden I feel sick! Last about 10 mins and goes away and I’m fine again!

Yesterday and today both had pink discharge on my underwear sorry tmi again :blush: I thought af was coming both days it has stopped!

I’ve been not touchy but a bit moody I think things bothering me more than they would I guess is the best way to describe it

And today first time I had a bit of a dull head ache coming and going

I’ve Managed to eat food as normal but think yesterday I felt the need to visit the loo more times.

No idea what to do I can’t remember having any these with my son :dohh:

If anyone can help or just chat at all I’d appreciate it :flower:

Attachments

• ECFD81C9-C605-4256-AAAD-399A40C84703.jpg
    ECFD81C9-C605-4256-AAAD-399A40C84703.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
You could be testing early. Or just hormonal for other reasons.

Really bad lower back ache tonight and just a tiny amount of pink spotting :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->