Side by side??

~KACI~

Reaction score
Prob been mentioned before but has anyone had both side by side and tandem pram?? Took my tandem out today and its really beginning to pee me off. What i was wonderin is which did you find easier and also is the width of side by side pram really a problem??

xx

What pram do you have - curious :D

Whys it pissed you off? - Sorry Im crossing ones off in my mind :rofl:

Ive been looking at double buggys and they all look pants :| not a fan of any of em right now and one I am ppl say they have problems with it (first wheels double).

Tell me about there all pants!! Its mainly the weight of Kieran which makes it heavy, which hasn't been i problem upto now but when he starts to get heavier will be worse, and the basket keeps catching on the wheels, because it hasn't been placed rightly. Also Paige never looks comfy enough unless she's sleeping and lying down!! Always slouching when sitting up. I know she isn't sittin up yet but in my single pram she never slouches!! x x

I have (just sold) my 1st wheels city twin (side by side) and I hate it,:hissy: sorry wobbles:blush:

so I'm going to get a tandem, I may regret it but at least it will fit through the doors of my bank!:lol:

The first wheels is quite a wide one tho ain't it??

at least my bum balanced the first wheels out:rofl: the tandem will be shocking with my rear poking out either side:rofl:

:rofl:What you like!! Hope you have strong arms!!:rofl:

I like my buggy - Mclaren Twin Techno side-by-side buggy. Narrow enough to get through most doors, quite light (relatively) and folds (relatively) small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->