Side effects after kicking The Pill

katerdid

Momma
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, so be gentle :p

I stopped taking Yasmine this month and boy oh boy are the side effects going off the pill worse then when I started all those years ago. Cramping, extreme nausea, loss of appetite -- ready for my body to knock it off already.

Did anyone have these problems and how can I make it stop, or at least lessen them? I can only drink so much ginger ale lol.
How long did it take for your body to get back in the swing of things?

Thanks gals!

welcome hun, i didnt really get side effects , just the bad cramping but i had that b4 i was on the pill, it took 3 months for my periods to get back to normal xx

I was on ovranette and I got a lot of af/pregnancy like symptoms. It was shocking!!! Think after a month they disappeared.

x

1st month off the pills, I had AF-like cramps, bloated, super sore nipples for 3 weeks before AF
2nd month, cramps/bloated for 2 weeks before AF
3rd month and so on, it's gone, feels all normal again

Hi,
I came off Yasmin end of Dec so am at the end of first cycle. Had some cramps for about 6 days during 3 weeks plus spotting, headaches early on and even some nausea. It all felt like early pregnancy symptoms but think it was just my body adjusting as think the :witch: is v slowly arriving. Predicted that I would be due on 29th (tomorrow) but started lightly spotting yesterday
It's not all bad cos thought I might not see AF for months!

I know this is an old post, but I searched for symptoms coming off the pill.

I was on various types for around 13 years, most recently it was Yasmin. Reading the symptoms you girls have had make me feel a bit more normal. It is my first week pill-free and I am having very period like cramps and bloating.

Another encouraging thing is that so many of you girls that were posting back in January are all now expecting, so all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->