Sig advertising & website discounts?

starbucks101

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've just started my own little business and looking into the sig advertising, I notice that you can only update the sig 3 times a year. I have a sale on atm that ends at the end of jan but there will be upcomming sales during the year, so i would ideally want to change my banner advertising more than 3 times?

If this wasnt the case would i be able to put my generic banner on the sig advertsing and post my current discount/sales on the discounts forum?

Obviously i understand that may be against the rules advertising your own business, it is in the baby & childrens market so i may well have some products that b&b'rs are interested in! :wacko:

Any advice would be appreiciated! :thumbup:

At the moment that rule isn't in effect. It's only there for when (if) we have loads that need updated regularly.

If for any reason we ever get to that point their will be an option to purchase unlimited revisions (for a nominal amount).

:)

Brilliant so if i am to purchase the years banner space it will be ok for to change it every couple of months? Obviously i wont take the p*s, it would probably only work out at 5-6 times anyway the main one is the jan sale that on atm!

Hi Stir,

I've paid my subscription fee, How do i put the stuff on site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->