siggy help

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
hey :)
just noticed that my siggy has been removed for being too big but i have a few questions :)

ive had it for AGGGEEEESSSS its one jacqui did for me... is it just that bit thats too big or is it the combo of that an my ticker maybe (also been there for months)
what do i need to do just ask her to make me a smaller one?
thanks in advance,
k xx

Hi, its the combination of all of your 'bits' in your signature.

You must keep the whole of your signature within a 600x300 space.

Your siggy is ok as it is, if you want your sig I made back you must make sure they all fit in this space.

https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/164447-signature-sizes-please-read.html

thanks hun.. yeah defo wnt it back i love it!!!
is it cos my ticker is quite big? im a bit confused... i used to have loads more blinkies too and it was ok, but now its smaller than then but too big?
what do i need to do to have my siggy, ticker & those 2 blinkies on still (or is that just not possible lol)
k xxx

You could resize 'my siggy' and make yourself a smaller ticker, as the ticker you have is quite wide.

A good tip is to open wordpad and resize the page to that of the siggy box in that link I gave you above. Then just drag it over your siggy, if you cant see any of it then its fine:flower:

edit: sorry cant see any of it

It was the combination that made it too big:)
Probably the reason it hasn't been edited is because it hasn't been noticed:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->