sigh, I think I have a poas problem.

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Ive taken a lot of tests lately. and I see a second line in all of them. :nope:

15 dpo today and no sign of AF anywhere. No cramps, no spotting, no sore boobs.

I feel so bad :(

anyone in the same boat out there?

Attachments

• IMG_20150210_092155.jpg
    IMG_20150210_092155.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20150210_091953.jpg
    IMG_20150210_091953.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 19
Ive taken a lot of tests lately. and I see a second line in all of them. :nope:

CD 15 today and no sign of AF anywhere. No cramps, no spotting, no sore boobs.

I feel so bad :(

anyone in the same boat out there?

Hey hun im not quite as far dpo as you im at 10dpo but getting :bfn: there could be just a slow rise in hcg which is why you arent getting a :bfp: just yet.... You may have ovulated or implanted later than expected or they may just be evap lines on your tests hun...... Fingers crossed you getba nice strong :bfp: in a couple of days!! Xx

Oh sorry i read your post wrong.... Your on CD 15 not 15dpo...... Do you know when you ovulated?? And how many DPO you are? CD15 is still pretty early to test xx

Yup....I'm with you...no PMS symptoms at all. Today I had pink streaks....witch not due for a few days yet. I don't get it. I do have PCOS and only one ovary now after surgery last year....I haven't tested yet tho. The pink streaks are really freakin me out

I have pcos too mother nature is a witch!! Maybe your pink atreaks are implantation bleeding maybe test in 2-3 days give hcg (if youre pg) time to kick in! Thatbway your more likely to get your :bfp: nice and clear hun xx

Oh sorry i read your post wrong.... Your on CD 15 not 15dpo...... Do you know when you ovulated?? And how many DPO you are? CD15 is still pretty early to test xx

Thank you hun! Sorry it was 15 dpo maybe less since I don't track my cycles like I should probably be. Lol I just noticed that. The lines are visible o me within the 3 min mark. Who knows I have a frer I will probably use on Friday. :)

yankeesgrl79, um maybe the pink steaks are indeed implantation! I had some weird bleeding that lasted a few mins on Wednesday 4th of this month. Not sure what it is exactly though ...

What was your bleeding on Wednesday like? I had a quarter size bleed of a creamy light red at about 11 DPO and then two days later I had a quarter size of creamy light pink. I don't think that it would be IB for me since it was two diff colors and kind of late. Thought it would be AF for me but still haven't seen her. Today is 16DPO. No sore boobs. No constant cramps, however I get them more in the evening. NO sprig symptoms at all :( Wondering if I just didn't O this cycle. Today is CD 35 last cycle was 27days.
????

I HOPE your bleeding was IB. I don't really see your lines, but my eyes aren't adjusted quite yet. Good LUCK!

And now the pink is gone and its just some clear gooey stuff (SORRY TMI!!!) I've been trying for 2 years now and maybe im in denial. I know the witch isn't supposed to be here now....but I'm too scared to hope its implantation!!

Beeptime, Mine was super duper light pink and it only appeared when I wiped.

Was it creamy? Sticky? Egg white? Streaked? Or pretty watery? So many questions !:)

yankeesgrl79,

You still ave a shot up until AF fully shows up!

Beeptime, it almost felt like watery cm texture wise but pink.

ahh I have a poas problem too!!!! I'm only cd8 and i've already taken 3 tests. I ordered the surepredicts in bulk (I have 100!) and so I'm just sticking to those for now as it is so early before breaking out the more expensive kinds. I have so many that my housemate decided yesterday it would be fun for her to take one too... haha.
Good luck for your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"