Sigh...

MissMandieMitz

Mommy of 2 :)
Reaction score
I want my baby home :cry:

At home, I'm not as upset as I am as I am when I go to the NICU and see him. I get there and look at him and start to think about how much I love him and how amazing he is to me and then I get so emotional and start crying :cry: I try not to most days but lately I can't help it.

:cry:

i know how you feel, at times i just stare at my wee angel and my heart breaks at not being able to be with her at night. Its been nearly six long months now, that day with be the best day of my life. You will get there hun, hoepfully it wont be too long. then you and your baby will have a whole lifetime together.

:hug: xx

:hugs: Ahh reading your post just too me straight back to how we used to feel leaving Poppy behind in hospital, and that was 'only' for 2 weeks. I spent a lot of the time in tears, and like you say, just staring at her for hours thinking about how precious she is. I still do now and she's been home for over 6 months:blush: Big :hug:

I'm sure it must be really tough for you but the time will go quick and she'll be home before you know it :) She knows you're there and knows you're her mom and she will thrive off of that! Hope she's home soon :hugs:

Ive been there 3 times over so know what your going through hun, He will be home soon xx

i no how you feel and it brings back memories of wen my little boy archie was born at 35 weeks but only weighed 3lb 2oz its the hardest thing having to leave your preciouse little bundle in the hospital,my little boy was in hospital for 4 weeks and came home at 4lb 4oz not that you would believe it now hes nearly three and was walking at 9months old,your baby will be home before you no it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->