Sigh.....

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Im off to the town today to start baby shopping, we waited all this time for the 20 week scan to be able to but the right colours and our baby had other ideas and kept its legs shut lol! Well for the last two days iv been searching online for neutral baby stuff and i cant find much i like :( i cant find any crib bedding in nice neutral colours, and tommee tippee bottles come in blue, pink or clear.... No nice yellows or anything but clear. I did find a bouncer i like by red kite, its got lots of gorgeous bright colours with the main of the colour being red! They do a cot set too but not a crib set :( if theres done my crib set id be over the moon! And so today i go looking for stuff and already im feeling the clothes are going to be all white, grey or cream... What about yellows, peaches, lemons and mint greens? Whatever happened to using those colours for neutral? Im going to buy the bare minimum i think and as soon as iv squeezed this little bubba out ill send my OH to get the right colours lol!! Wish me luck today ladies hopefully im pleasantly suprised!

Good luck in your shopping persuit you may be pleasently surprised with it being summer there may be more choice in the yellow and mint green category :shrug:

:flower:

I have not really looked into bedding as we have a moses basket to start so waiting until baby is born to buy for the cot, but I saw some animal bedding in Mothercare, big yellow giraffes on. Not sure what crib/cot it's suitable for. I know they had a mint one in the sale but I think that range was being discontinued so not sure if the sale is finished. I have a white and green set for the moses basket from Asda.

I bought the red kite snuggi bounce bouncer it vibrates and plays music and is lovely red and white with bright coloured animals on it, i got the matching red kite baby gym too, i got a few bits of clothes but they arent nice colours, literally white with writing on, i bought a Winnie the Pooh outfit thats white with mint green stitching bits, shame they dont do more colourful clothes but i got what i could for now, I'll just keep my eye out, really happy with my bouncer and baby gym though!

Mother care have just put a new range of baby clothes out that are just bold primary colours. I wouldn't say they are a favourite for me personally but could be worth a look. They are all in the unisex newborn part on the website but mixed in amongst the plainer stuff. They had their own little stand when I was in store yesterday thou.

Thanks twinmum i just had a little look, i love the London ones and the alphabet, the little bird range is just a bit TOO colourful lol but they have some lovely sets on mothercare! Loving the yellows!

Lol yeah! OH kept picking them up when we walk past and I was thinking don't you dare ask if we can buy that haha!

totally agree it is hard to fine unisex colours and I didn't want beige, which is so boring. Mamas & Papas do some great stuff with light yellow in it etc. I ended up buying the Jamboree range from there and there were just about to discountinue it so manage to get everything for 50% off in store. Good luck let me know if you find any other good places x

Oh no I bet that was frustrating!! Is this the last ultrasound you'll have? No chance to check for gender again before the baby is born?

Have you looked on eBay? I've seen a lot of people selling entire gender neutral wardrobes for really cheap

Next have some cute white lemon and mint newborn bits right now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->