*sigh*

dr_sarah

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I told myself I wouldnt test until I missed my period however, I gave in last night. I tested with an internet cheapie and it was a :bfn: - so upset!!!! I still have 5 days till my period, any chance it could still be too early?

My symptoms had been looking so good and yesterday afternoon I noticed I had this horrible metallic taste in my mouth for around an hour. I had been feeling extremely nauseated and my boobs have tender and nipples sensitive.

Other symptoms include: feeling tired, off certain foods I used to love and lower backache.

It could still be too early and if you tested last night it is more than likely that it would be a :bfn: as, FMU is the best to use. Try that the day :witch: is due. Fingers crossed and :hugs::hugs: to you

Thanks honey - arggggghhhh its so frustrating, I dont remember being so obsessed with my first one.

i think its far to early ...i know how not good the IC opk are,at least for me there not,
so i imagine this is the same with the IC hpt, ur chances of a :bfp: is still there hun...its not over till the:witch:comes,some women dont get:bfp:till after :witch:is due!!

good luck:hug:

Thanks honey, I wasn't too keen to get the IC but curiosity got the best of me. I think I will wait until Thursday ( the day after my period) to test.

When are you testing honey?

x

well i refuse to test now till af hasnt arrived the day its suppose to whitch will be 15dpo :) just got to sick of seeing bfn all the time,and then i thought even if i got a pos hpt at 11dpo wot if it didnt stick!! i wudnt know if i dont test,thats how i look at it! do u chart?

No I don't but if I get a BFN this month I will chart next month

I hope you get your BFP. As for charting, this is my first month and it's so much easier because you feel like you have more control. Knowledge is power and all that....

I agree with everyone else - its way too early yet so dont give up hope yet hun :hugs:

id also recommend using fertility friend for charting next cycle if you dont get your :bfp: next week.

fingers crossed you wont need to tho xx

wel the women that do chart on fertilityfriends get 5invite when they start and if u ask 4 one if u then decide 2go vip u will get 30 free vip days!! but u get 30 free vip days when u do join through an invite,ive just sent my last one but i will ask around 4 u,cos if u go through some1eles invite they also get 30 extra free vip days! but u dont have 2 go vip if u dont want 2 its just 4 extras things,the free part is fine...just a thought u cud put a thread out saying"any1 got a ff invite!"? i find charting fab:)

I am a member of fertility friend but not looked at the site much. Sorry, I will sound stupid but what is vip?

p.s thanks ladies for your comments, I love the support given on this site, its really nice. Thanks girls :)

vip memebership,is just like a paying memebership and u get little extras that ff gives u ... just like the forum part etc x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->