sigh*************

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
so as hard as it is to let my OH go since he isnt what i deserve i deserve so much better i went this morning and pawned my engagment rings and some other jewlery i tried pawning his wedding band but its tungsten and they dont buy that i dont know if im happy about this but if i hold on to this stuff then i hold on to him. and i just need to let him go. i called him last night and for the first time he was at his friends house drinking with some girls that is the first time in 2 years that hes hung out with a different girl and thats what pushed me over the edge that isnt right at all. well any who i got 55 for pawning which is going to go towards a tattoo :) OH has pushed me so far the only thing that is holding me back is not knowing why he can do this to me and not think there is anything wrong with it but now i realized that i wil never know why and i just need to move on

Hi hun, i say good on you for what you are doing, sometimes us girls are better off without the stress of an ungrateful partner. sad thing is a few of my frends seem to have ended up meetin this kind of person. I think u are very strong to walk away from somethin that isnt working. u can have lots of fun single too, u can date new guys and go out with frends and do wotever u want really (even tho u have a child/ren) live for yourself and ur babies and u will be such a strong person and then i bet you find the right guy, if u want one. good luck with breaking ties with him i hope after all the heart ache you will be happier than ever before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->