*sighs* I just cried after sex.

simmy85

Reaction score
It was just terrible. I was so uncomfortable, I was bossing him about, it just didnt flow and then when we where doing the last position I could feel all my fat jigging about. I just was mortified by the end of it. :( is anyone else feeling like this. Hubby was wonderful afterwards though but still I just feel crap. My bump gets in the way.

its nice your hubby wants to have sex with you. my hubby doesnt evan want to touch me in that way :(

Im with Kes_a, my hubby has avoided the subject since we were 5 weeks and advised not to have sex due to a plecental tear. But now that were 30 weeks and everything has calmed down he still avoids it, he just doesn't seem attracted to me at all x

I'm feeling like this and i'm not as far gone as you!

Hubby wants to have sex all the time (nothing new there!) but i just feel uncomfortable.
Either bubs starts kicking and makes me feel a bit wierded out, i don't seem to get as wet as normal (TMI) and everything feels puffy and tight and hurts :haha:

At least he was understanding! I love being pregnant but i can't wait for things to be back to normal in the bedroom department!

Your hubby sounds very understanding!
More the reason to talk to him and be honest with him about how your feeling hun xxx

Im the same as Kes_a. mick doesnt like the thought of having sex while theres a baby inside me :(

I have cried after sex though, burst out crying for no apparent reason...well i said that, i dont really know what set me off as it wasnt bad sex lol. Mick felt awful as he thought he'd done something wrong, so i had to keep re-assuring him while crying my eyes out lol. He was great though.

yes ive talked to him about how I feel and then he made me tea and we just sat down and had some quality time. *sighs* its just yes i love being pregnant but sexy time has gone out the window and I am so glad he is understanding and we are open enough to talk bout it. Ladies I am sure your hubbies wanna touch you but are probably scared. Thank you girls for replying xoxo.

My hubby was wary last time I seen him at 26 weeks- I know if we were together now it would be a no no bcos of how much bigger baby is. He would do it with me last time but nowhere near as much and he would have to think about it :(

no my hubby atcually doesnt.i did ask him about it and he said he hasnt been in the mood.what for 2 months???

i feel the same dont worry.. me and my fella was avin sex .... belly was getting in the way big time.. and when we finally got into a position were we was going for it without any hiccups.. all of a sudden he got cramp in his leg.. lmao.. so i just burst into laughter and couldnt stop.. we were like 2 old people fucking..

i feel bad for him cause hes on limited sex as it is due to the SPD .. but i really dont feel like it anyways.. and when we do have it.. i laugh proper bad cause something goes wrong cause we cant get comfy hahahah!! :| .. xx

we dtd last night havent done it for a while it felt weird for both of us i think things are starting to loosen up a bit up there so i doubt i will do it again as that is how my labour started off last time x

Its not like that at all for me... my DH is pestering(but not too much now days..)
He says he is too attracted to me and does not seem to last AT ALL now days. he says its because he loves my shape and feeling me change "down there" ... errrr lol
its nice that my body turns him on but i just want a little more sometimes:haha:

so theres the other end of the scale anyway, no hope for the most of us! lol xxxxx

I have gone through that and now, even though its like trying to reverse the Titanic into dock sometimes :dohh:, feel more relaxed.

DH is feeling very intimate and has done through the whole pregnancy and we chatted about how I was feeling (very insecure about my body and myself in general) and we do ALOT more cuddling, massages etc in positions I am comfortable in xx

Yes hun, I am due in two days and even though I dont want to be DTD I am just to get the baby out. DH knows this so when I suggest it I already feeling like I am using him and the fact I have to navigate around for ten minutes between positions is even more upsetting.

It will get better soon hopefully. My MW said if it annoys me that much to start using my breast pump and masturbate hehe

Kes_a my hubby is the same, Im getting really frustrated lately.
Makes me feel quite unattractive, although he does kiss and cuddle me daily and is affectionate, when it comes to bed time he kisses me then rolls over before anything can be initiated- GRRRRR!

Well...My hubby is always ready for it, but never pushy, he just hugs & kisses
me ect, and if i want to, it will go from there, if not, it will stay a hug & kiss.
Im 39+1wks today, and we DTD this morning no problem, just have to do
spoons now obviously as other positions dont quite work with the bump. lol

Hubby always is willing to DTD with me, last pregnancy I couldn't get enough, this time I am not as interested, which makes me sad :( He always says I'm like a goddess when I'm pregnant and it makes me more attractive since I'm glowing :cloud9: He is good for my ego! :D

I'm feeling like this and i'm not as far gone as you!

Hubby wants to have sex all the time (nothing new there!) but i just feel uncomfortable.
Either bubs starts kicking and makes me feel a bit wierded out, i don't seem to get as wet as normal (TMI) and everything feels puffy and tight and hurts :haha:

At least he was understanding! I love being pregnant but i can't wait for things to be back to normal in the bedroom department!

Me and you both even the most comfortable positions of before are so uncomfortable nowadays, bless him he tried on top last night big bump and fely like I couldnt breath, I did feel bad for him so we ended up spooning again which I think is his least fav position!
Wonder if there is a book out there suggesting comfortable positions when in yr third tri:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->