*sighs* I just cried after sex.

I'd like any postiton! I made a joke about sex the other night and he said 'Well I wouldn't go down there, cuz your all....dischargy'
Yeh thanks lol, don't that just make me feel 100% better. I just sort of shrugged it off and got in a huff saying "I didn't ask you to, did I?!" lmao!
That was the end of that

Tell him, its extra wetness because your more horny now, it will be more
enjoyable for him!

Bahaaa ladies you make me giggle so much, I have burst into tears about 15 times since i've been pregnant during or after sex, it just doesnt feel good... always akward and i find myself wishing i was enjoying it... I had a few weeks of proper horniness but the last few times we had a fumble I ended up with an achey bump and i gave up and had a cuddle instead.

Then he started giving me back rubs ! Sometimes with oil sometimes without.. and OH MY, they are better than sex. Which i told him and he said that's fine by him 'cause although he fancies me and finds me sexy he is just too tired for sex anyway ! :p XXXX

Wonder if there is a book out there suggesting comfortable positions when in yr third tri:) xx[/QUOTE]

Two positions are still working for us in addition to what has been mentioned... on all fours from behind... and the second is missionary but my legs are on his shoulders ... that one is really spectacular. :haha: Especially since OH has decided this time is more for me to feel sexy and into him since he knows he's into me... such a sweetheart! This pregnancy has really highlighted for me what an incredibly fortunate woman I am to have such an amazing man to love who also loves me just as deeply in return. Because of him, I understand why women say "we're pregnant" ... it's really been a journey for both of us and we know each other on such a deeper more passionate level. I hesitate to say this because of ... well, God... but I feel like OH and I have a much deeper spiritual connection now. Does that make sense? Anyway, I hope this wasn't TMI and I hope you find a position right for you before baby arrives! :dust:

Hubby and I DTD about once a week now. I'd like more, but the bump freaks him out. Last time, I was on top and sort of leaned over and my bump touched him -- it took less than 5 seconds for him to urge me to sit straight upwards. He later said that he is still sexually attracted to me, but it was awkward, knowing that our daughter was between us and therefore cannot stand having my bump touch him.

I vow to never be on top again until after pregnancy. *pouty face* :haha:

The most comfortable positions for us have been spooning, on all fours from behind and the T-Square. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->