*sighs*

cadippoz

Reaction score
ok, so i have resounded myself to thinking that this is not my month.
i started off with some cracking symptoms but now nothing - except for being bloated and hungry 24/7. I still got ages to test but im 99% positive that it isnt my month, guess i shall be moving back to the "TTC" forum!! :cry::cry::cry:

all the best to everyone in the "2WW" threads and Congrats to all with recent :bfp:'s

ok, so i have resounded myself to thinking that this is not my month.
i started off with some cracking symptoms but now nothing - except for being bloated and hungry 24/7. I still got ages to test but im 99% positive that it isnt my month, guess i shall be moving back to the "TTC" forum!! :cry::cry::cry:

all the best to everyone in the "2WW" threads and Congrats to all with recent :bfp:'s

:( Good Luck Hun, you never know!

You still have a chance!!! I didn't have any symptoms, actually I was sure I was about to start!!! So there is still a chance for you! Oh, and let me tell you I was and have been bloated for several weeks now, so that could be a great sign for you!

well i have to say that today the bloating seems to have gone down a bit and i have had some wicked sharp cramps that only last a few secs (implantation??) so we will wait and see, gonna test in 5 days with one-a theos super sensitive thingys...so fx'd!!

Don't give up, a lot of women don't feel any symptoms. There's still hope :hug:

FX'd for you hun! I'm in exactly the same boat as you - last week full of hope, but now just uncomfortable bloating.
Hope we're still in with a chance!!
:dust:

ANY UPDATES??
I caved and tested - BPN, what a suprise.... dont really know what to do with myself now to be honest, a little dis-hartened....:cry:

well i have to say that today the bloating seems to have gone down a bit and i have had some wicked sharp cramps that only last a few secs (implantation??) so we will wait and see, gonna test in 5 days with one-a theos super sensitive thingys...so fx'd!!

your not out till af arrives :hugs: i hope you get a bfp at the end of this cycle xx

Baby hopes is right, your still in the game lol

Don't give up.
My OH's sister went 4 months without knowing she had NO symptoms.
Chin up lovey.
xxx

I'm 10 days late and testing :bfn:! Doc wants to do a test Monday (which would be 2 weeks late)! You're not out until AF comes or you get a :bfp: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->