Sign of pregnancy?

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
Took clomid day 2-6 this month. I don't know if I ovulated or not as trying not to stress about it.

I've had some low stomach pain, kinda like a period pain but no AF. today is day 24.

I don't know if its connected but I have a lot of cm. very wet feeling almost constantly these last few days, is this a sign?

Also, my nipples are quite sensitive. Not too bad to touch but when I get dressed for bed, I can feel my night shirt kinda rubbing on them?

I am getting that too, That is usually from the elevated levels of progesterone after ovulation. Mine are killing me actually.

Yes, many women experience increased CM known as Leukorhhea (sorry if I butchered that lol) it's a good sign. It is perfectly normal and is caused by increased hormone levels, and it's a way for your body to carry toxins away from a little bean. Good luck! :)

LOL I guess Im def not preg then cuz I dont have much cm after I ov...Poo!

Really not sure what to test. I've also noticed a stitch like pain that comes and goes so quickly every now and again?

Honestly I am the worst person to ask. All of my pregnancies I noticed nothing until I didnt get a period and was vomiting. Before that I felt no signs. I say test if you want to test anytime after 12 dpo...usually tests will show positive by then. I never tested so early tho, but ppl around here do all the time! Go for it!

Tryn4 - As strange as it sounds, many women also notice a lack of CM after ovulation, only to find that it has returned right before or even after a BFP. TTC is complicated lol. Good luck! :)

Musicjunkiee -I have been having those also. it's a strange feeling to say the least lol. :)

When I got pregnant I had stomach achy things which felt almost like period pains but without the burn feeling.. and So I thought it might have been perioud pains but no period came..

And I walked into a corner of a door and it felt like my nipple was torn off. I usually got sore boobs before period but not nipples so that was a questioning sign for me!!

So yeah I think both of those are symtoms, Gooooood luuccckkk :)

Hmmm, I'm gonna wait a bit longer. It's only my first cycle on clomid and dot wanna get my hopes up too much!!

Thanks busy. I can't bother symptom spot, my bb always are sore after ov, and this month right after ov all my lovely ewcm dried up like the desert and cm has yet to reappear. Not only is TTC strange so is my body lol so I can't assume anything. Otherwise no twinge or stomach pain just a lil backache.

Is your doctor doing blood tests or monitoring you at all? He/she should do an ultrasound around ovulation time when you are on clomid. That way you can see how many (if any) follicles you have. You also need to see the thickness of your lining. Clomid will cause your lining to thin out...if it's less than 10mm an embryo would probably not be able to implant.

I had a really sharp one today that was a bit lower than my belly button. Is this a symptom or should I be worried?

It's hard to say...everyone's experience with clomid is a little different. Just keep in mind that your PMS/TWW symptoms will be a lot stronger than usual while you are on the clomid.

I guess so. My day 20 blood test showed I ovulated, so assuming I ovulated on that day at the very latest, cd 34 should show a accurate result?? If AF doesn't show in the meantime?

Is your doctor doing blood tests or monitoring you at all? He/she should do an ultrasound around ovulation time when you are on clomid. That way you can see how many (if any) follicles you have. You also need to see the thickness of your lining. Clomid will cause your lining to thin out...if it's less than 10mm an embryo would probably not be able to implant.

No I personally am not being monitored via ultrasound. I really dont think Clomid works for me anyway.

Well I went to the loo about 3am this morning and there was a little blood, not much though and not dark, I'm CD 29.

I'm now at work and there's nothing.

I thought id just come on but it seems to have stopped??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->