Signature Sizes *Please Read*

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Can we keep in mind the signature rules regarding sizes please :D
They should be this size or smaller:

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/signature-size.png

just an add on to what AG said that is tickers and any graphics you have on (signatures made) If you know you are going to want a ticker(s) when requesting a siggy be made let the siggy maker know so they can size it properly for you :mrgreen:

just posting here to compare my lovely new sig to that box, I saved it as less than the limit but it looks bigger now it's here....! x

Thanks Vickie, I was going up and down trying to work out how to check :lol: xxx

:rofl: :rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/15884-signature-rules-tips-options.html

for next time--I always just open another browser and go there, makes it easier checking than going up and down :rofl:

The picture itself is fine, the ticker makes it too big.

Whew, I've been wondering for a while about it. Thanks! x

hey guys, i have been trying to put a ticker as my signature for few days now and I feel like a real dopey, because whenever I try to preview it, it doesn't show. I don't know what I am doing wrong - it cannot be that difficult as everyone seems to have one, but it is just NOT happening for me.
Is there a kind soul out there who could just spell it out for me step by step how to put a ticker on my profile/signature?

Thank you

xxxxxx

So wierd seeing a forum where large sig images are allowed.
All the other forums I'm a member of, only allow something at most, 100 pixels high... or 4 lines of text.
The first page of this thread hurt my computer to load it!

All the other forums I'm a member of, only allow something at most, 100 pixels high... or 4 lines of text.

I think the guidelines on the forum are pretty good actually I use another forum where there is NO guidlines and some people have siggies that are 1/2 page long! Now that hurts your computer :rofl:

Also (mods correct me if Im wrong) but I think you can turn the siggies option off so you dont see peoples siggies :thumbup: xx

xx

hey guys, i have been trying to put a ticker as my signature for few days now and I feel like a real dopey, because whenever I try to preview it, it doesn't show. I don't know what I am doing wrong - it cannot be that difficult as everyone seems to have one, but it is just NOT happening for me.
Is there a kind soul out there who could just spell it out for me step by step how to put a ticker on my profile/signature?

Thank you

xxxxxx

I would image you just copied and pasted the code for the ticker from whichever site you've got it from into your sig thing, and hit "save signature" and it would work...?
Not working for you?

Are you getting any kind of error message? I mean, I know I can't put a ticker in my sig yet because I haven't done 10 posts yet.

I think the guidelines on the forum are pretty good actually I use another forum where there is NO guidlines and some people have siggies that are 1/2 page long! Now that hurts your computer :rofl:

Also (mods correct me if Im wrong) but I think you can turn the siggies option off so you dont see peoples siggies :thumbup: xx

xx

True I guess...
But my own siggy will eventually have a ticker and a few emoticons in it, so I guess I can't complain...

Though on my screen yours looks really big, it fills up my entire screen! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->