Signature Sizes *Please Read*

hi sorry to be a pain, im new here, how do u get the big picture of my baby on my profile, wit his date of birth? alot of people have it and id like to also, has any1 got any advice
thanku xx

Hello! Quick question what code needs to be use from lilly pie for the signature is it html?

Thanks for posting all the information. Hoping my siggy works now!

Is there anyway I can get round this error msg as im not trying to have a huge signature just the HTML Links make it long when writing it before they show properly?

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 8 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

Thanks x

Is mine okay? I spent ages on it and I'd hate to have it removed!!

Why cant I see my ticker, as you can see below its only showing numbers and gibberish to me :growlmad:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why my sig appears on some threads I post on but not others?? TIA

^ Signatures are 'turned off' in certain areas of the forum, such as the loss sections.

Ahh thank you, that would be why, as I spend most of my time in the loss sections at the moment. Cheers :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->