Signature

vicky84

Mummy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
My sig was removed for being 2 large, it was a pic and 2 tickers, people have WAY more than that and still have theirs on?

Unfortuantly yours was spotted, the Baby and Bump team look out for over-sized signatures but i'm sure you can appreciate that we sometimes miss some.

I suggest that if you notice a signature that is too big then report a post made by that person :)

Mines been edited too - but I thought if it was too big it wouldnt let you use it? On occasions I've gone to edit mine and its told me it's too big!? Confused!?

people are having conversations with bnb team members and their sigs are still being allowed when they can obviously be seen, my sig actually wasnt above the 600 x 300

Mines been edited too - but I thought if it was too big it wouldnt let you use it? On occasions I've gone to edit mine and its told me it's too big!? Confused!?

I'm not the expert but i believe this is more to do with how many lines is in your signature, that is when it will stop you, but unfortuantly it won't stop you if it goes over the size, but like i've said i'm no expert:thumbup:

The best way to check whether is over sized is to look here

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/15884-signature-rules-tips-options.html

people are having conversations with bnb team members and their sigs are still being allowed when they can obviously be seen, my sig actually wasnt above the 600 x 300

I can't speak for all the team but alot of the time i tend to scan over sigs in posts,unless i'm actually looking for sigs that are too big. The one's that i'm more likely to notice are one's that are huge :lol:

I have to say i never notice sigs when reading posts. I tend to notice the large ones though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->