Signing off......

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
I've lost the passion to want a baby, I cry at every baby commercial, every cry I hear in the store, every stupid pop up I see online. I can't do this... I just can't... I've lost any hope that this is going to happen. :cry:

My body hates me, I can't get in to see my new doctor until the end of August, and there is no guarantee he will give me clomid either... I just can't stop bawling.

I'm angry at everyone, I've been very lax in my religion because I feel let down. I just can't do this anymore!!!
:nope::cry:
Sorry for the rant ladies... Hope y'all have a good night.

I know it might not be safe, but you can get Clomid over the internet! I'm waiting for my pills for next cycle! I'm at my wits end, insurance won't cover it! And I can get 60 pills @ 50mg for 35 to 37 bucks!

I know it might not be safe, but you can get Clomid over the internet! I'm waiting for my pills for next cycle! I'm at my wits end, insurance won't cover it! And I can get 60 pills @ 50mg for 35 to 37 bucks!

Woah, that's really unsafe advice! Sorry to be a buzzkill but, firstly, what you buy on the Internet may not be good quality. It might not even be clomid! Secondly, taking medication without adequate medical supervision isn't a good idea.

I understand the anxiety about wanting a baby now but don't put yourselves at risk!

I've lost the passion to want a baby, I cry at every baby commercial, every cry I hear in the store, every stupid pop up I see online. I can't do this... I just can't... I've lost any hope that this is going to happen. :cry:

My body hates me, I can't get in to see my new doctor until the end of August, and there is no guarantee he will give me clomid either... I just can't stop bawling.

I'm angry at everyone, I've been very lax in my religion because I feel let down. I just can't do this anymore!!!
:nope::cry:
Sorry for the rant ladies... Hope y'all have a good night.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I totally understand. August isn't too far away now and maybe take this time to really gather your thoughts, gather the picture together so that when you see your doctor you'll be able to explain what's wrong and then you can hit the ground running! You may not get clomid, or maybe you will! But trust your doctor that they will do what is in your best interests.

In the meantime, maybe a break would do you good. Stress is no good and it's so hard to switch off. It will happen some day hun. We've got to stay positive. :hugs:

Hi KellieGal

I feel you. People always say stop wanting it so much and it will happen but not wanting it and giving up feels just as painful as all the wanting!

Ok so you have two maybe three months to go until you get to see your new Dr and why wouldn't he prescribe the best medical approach for you? Unless somethings been said to you indicating otherwise, the Dr will help you try and conceive so please stay positive on that front.

You can't control when your body conceives but you can take charge of your feelings and emotions and look after your mental and emotional wellbeing. I know it is really hard but can you do something in this waiting period to take your mind off this...maybe a holiday or getting involved with voluntary work or taking up a new activity? Urgh sorry if that came across as patronising but I cant think how else to put it.

Please don't buy any drugs off the internet hun you really don't know what you are buying yer there might look the same etc but could do a whole lot of damage in the long run.I know how you feel about the wait I been waiting since feb and my days finally here I go to see the gyno today last time I was there I had a day 21 test that came up neg so had to rebook to go back to decuss clomid but im not sure what going to happen I only got a few hours to go to find out .so your not alone even if you do feel like it.

Woah, that's really unsafe advice! Sorry to be a buzzkill but, firstly, what you buy on the Internet may not be good quality. It might not even be clomid! Secondly, taking medication without adequate medical supervision isn't a good idea.

I understand the anxiety about wanting a baby now but don't put yourselves at risk!

My doctor gave me a website for it & I will still be watched under her! I don't think a doctor would put me in harm! And even I feel uncomfortable with the idea, but if insurance won't cover mine, since I'm on SSI! Then I really don't have a choice!

Thanks guys, it's just so hard. My friend (who got pregnant recently) just keeps saying "oh don't stress" how can you not. I wouldn't stress so much if my periods were normal, if my body just did what it's supposed to.

My current doctor wouldn't give me clomid because he said he wanted me to lose 10 lbs first.. I've been working my butt off for the last 6 months to drop 3 lbs, he still won't give it to me (which is why I'm switching docs, and he's 4 hours away) it was so heartbreaking to hear that... Like what is 10 lbs really going to do?

Jenn2722- I've heard of buying clomid off the Internet, I couldn't do that... Just seems to risky to me... Hope it works for you though!

I am trying to focus on my job, but at the end of the day any hobby I want to do or whatever all leads to baby... I just need to take a break, like a vacation or something...

Thanks guys, it's just so hard. My friend (who got pregnant recently) just keeps saying "oh don't stress" how can you not. I wouldn't stress so much if my periods were normal, if my body just did what it's supposed to.

My current doctor wouldn't give me clomid because he said he wanted me to lose 10 lbs first.. I've been working my butt off for the last 6 months to drop 3 lbs, he still won't give it to me (which is why I'm switching docs, and he's 4 hours away) it was so heartbreaking to hear that... Like what is 10 lbs really going to do?

Jenn2722- I've heard of buying clomid off the Internet, I couldn't do that... Just seems to risky to me... Hope it works for you though!

I am trying to focus on my job, but at the end of the day any hobby I want to do or whatever all leads to baby... I just need to take a break, like a vacation or something...

This is completely off the record of what we are talking about.. But my mom is on a diet and she has lost 8 lbs in a week... I will ask her what she is doing and let you know.. I do know she is on a new pill something green tea coffee bean... It is in the down with things seen on tv.. At walmart it is 9.99!! And she said it makes her feel full so she doesn't eat that much.. But I do know she is only intaking 650 to 700 calories.. And she cut out pasta, breads, and fried foods.. Don't know what else she is doing.. But give it a try.. It seems to be working for my mom..

But that is what I'm afraid of, that my ob will want me to lose weight before she puts me on clomid also.. I'll find out tomorrow!! Should be interesting!! But good luck.. I hope the new doc helps you out..

Sorry to here your having a hard time x

Have you tried soy isoflavones? It's meant to work in the same sort of way as clomid x

Sorry to here your having a hard time x

Have you tried soy isoflavones? It's meant to work in the same sort of way as clomid x

No, I can't find it in my town... I can buy it online at walmart, but don't know if it is the real thing!!

yer my doc said bmi has to be below 35 to be given clomid but also other test have to be carried out to eg sperm count on your partner and a internal scan to see if tubes are blocked.

If that is the case, then I'm never gonna be on Clomid! This is heartbreaking! On that note, tomorrow should be interesting!

well this is just what my doc as said I know how you feel hun I was expecting to get clomid today but never sick of testing to see if I am ovulating waste of money as I know im not going to but cant let go of that lil bit of hope.

well this is just what my doc as said I know how you feel hun I was expecting to get clomid today but never sick of testing to see if I am ovulating waste of money as I know im not going to but cant let go of that lil bit of hope.

That is completely how I feel!!! Hubby, really doesn't like these opk's, cause they are soo expensive for just 7 and a pregnancy test!! I was telling him last night that I need more then 7 opk's and he completely flipped out.. Gave me the whole speech about money and bills and wasting money!! It hurt.. But I do understand where he is coming from!! He is the bread winner of the family and I'm a stay home mom on SSI.. I have like 4 or 5 black and blue marks from lab tests and nurses putting needles in me and missing my damn veins, cause they are soo tiny!! And I tell them to use the smallest needle and they don't listen.. It is very angry with them!! And today I have a family doctor appointment to figure out what is going on with my pelvis and stomach.. So more tests there, and then tomorrow I see my ob.. The flippin appointments just don't stop!! I see like 4 different doctors for different reason.. It is crazy!!

Its a pain seeing all diff people.I suppose on the buying ovualiton kits im lucky as 5 test cost me 3 pound (im in the uk) but still adds up after a while.

Hi Blaze

Did you have an ultrasound or bloodwork dobe to show you are not ovulating?

Its a pain seeing all diff people.I suppose on the buying ovualiton kits im lucky as 5 test cost me 3 pound (im in the uk) but still adds up after a while.

For 7 opk's and 1 pregnancy test it is about 25 to 27 dollars.. And that adds up quick.. And I'm on Provera so I really don't know if that gives me an O or not.. But as I'm testing it is showing that it isn't giving me a O.. Soo I don't know what is going on with my body!! Let alone the hubby is getting mad cause I'm wasting money on this.. He just wants me to do it the old fashion way!! He doesn't get it.. But I can see his point, bills, food, dog food, etc, adds up quick and he is the bread winner of the family, and I stay home with my son.. Soo things are pretty tight.. I still get SSI, but it isn't enough.. When I pay the cell phone bills, car payment, and insurance for 2 cars.. The money don't last long!! But that is life!!

My doctor gave me a website for it & I will still be watched under her! I don't think a doctor would put me in harm! And even I feel uncomfortable with the idea, but if insurance won't cover mine, since I'm on SSI! Then I really don't have a choice!

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I do understand the situation of insurance not covering stuff like this. I'm glad at least that you'll be under medical supervision. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->