Signs/Symptoms with irregular af, help?!

Munchkin92

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm brand spanking new to this but I just had to get some insight or advice as to what's been up with my body... Just the least bit of advice would help or calm my nerves & I'm going to be pretty informative & detailed so brace yourselves lol.

Ok so me & my now ex bf:( had unprotected sex using the pull out method (Yes I know it doesn't prevent pregnancy) on 5th, 10th, & 12th of this month & according to my charting through my 'My days' apps (which is usually very accurate) I was supposed to Ovulate on the 9th. And with this same app I track my period which is always on time.

Well since my O day I've been nauseated like crazy, extremely tired nearly impossible to get out of bed in the morning & constantly yawning throughout the day, I've also had sore breasts, mild on and off headaches, and super soft stools during my BM almost diarrhea like and small cramps but no major pain. I triggered all of my symptoms to af coming which did show but was two days early which has never happened before EVER! But I've also been really stressed out :nope: but I've taken two hpt's before af showed both bfn (either too early of just not pg)

Mind you I never thought I could be pregnant because I'm usually always on time until I recently just remembered that last month my period was a day late. So does that mean I ovulated a day later? During what I believed to be my period it started with spotting bright red on the first day. The second day was more of a normal flow & continued until day 4 of my period which seemed as if it completely stopped! But since then up to today which is day 6 of my af I've only had brown/black spotting not even enough to fill a pad.

And with any other of my periods it's a normal flow for 7 days, which is why I feel this one is so weird. And even now as I'm typing I've been feeling twinges/pulling on the right side of my ovary from last night until now. I spoke with my doctor about all of what I've experienced as well as my stress and he said there is a slight chance that I could be pregnant or just really stressed. So he issued me to take a blood test early next week. But the wait is driving me insane because I don't feel pregnant but I keep having these dreams that I am.

Anyone have any soothing words or advice or know what my twinges mean? I've never felt the pulling until now at the end of af. I'll be 21 this October and though I'm young I would love a bundle of joy. And if not I'll know it's just not my time yet but next week is just not coming fast enough for me.

btw sorry this post is so long :flower:

Oh and to add on to the symptoms my nose has been really sensitive to certain smells and my tempt has been around 98.3 & up and I don't think its been in that range before.

Hi :) sounds complicated! The wait is frustrating but least you will have your answer then :) in the meantime try and relax (easier said then done I know) if it is stress hopefully an answer will help you relax and your body will sort itself out, if you pregnant you've got the bundle of joy you wanted :)

I can relate the dreams of pregnancy! I kept having really vivid dreams I was pregnant (was chemical pregnancy in the end) people thought I was crazy but I knew my body was telling me something. Good luck I hope you get the answer soon! :hugs:

Thank you SO much for your response, I've really been freaking out lately because those twinges and pulling I mentioned have continued all the way up to today. But the blood work will tell it all so I'll relax for the next 48 hours lol.

I appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to keep you posted because if I'm not pregnant I'll still get checked out to see where this cramping is coming from. Thanks again!

And sorry about your chem pregnancy keep at it, good things always comes to those who wait so hang in there time is on your side & your bundle of joy will decide to stick right when he/she is meant at the exact right time so lots of baby dust to you! Good Luck :)

Good luck with the blood work :) thank you for your kind words too, I keep telling myself that when it is right it will happen :) I'm currently 17 days late :( BFN when I tested last night. It's so nice to have people to talk to :hugs:

It is nice to have people in the same or similar situations who can relate. I think you should get blood work done as well because that is very late without af, your hcg levels may be rising at a rate a hpt can't detect but it's always better to know than not know. Hope you get a bfp soon! :)

It is nice to have people in the same or similar situations who can relate. I think you should get blood work done as well because that is very late without af, your hcg levels may be rising at a rate a hpt can't detect but it's always better to know than not know. Hope you get a bfp soon! :)

Thank you that's very reassuring :) I would be so excited if I was and part of me thinks what else can it be?! But then the body is a bizarre thing :-/ have you had blood work? When do you get your results?

Just had my blood work done this morning and I'm not sure how long it'll take to get back my results so I'm playing the waiting game again :(

I'm hoping they come soon so I can know exactly what's going on with me because the cramps have become more nagging and my cervical mucus has a brownish color to it. Don't know what that means but either way after my results I'd like an exam & explanation ASAP!

Hopefully everything is fine, keeping positive thoughts in mind.

Glad you got the blood work done :) hope you get the result you want! Think I may have to see if I can have blood work...no AF and no BFP

Glad you got the blood work done :) hope you get the result you want! Think I may have to see if I can have blood work...no AF and no BFP
Yes get the blood work, it's always better to know than not know :)

But I just tried calling the doctors office to see what my results were & the nurse told me that it's takes up to 3-5 days for them to get the blood work results :( means more waiting & I just want to know already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->