Signs that you're ovulating?

hanni

Reaction score
Posted this in ttc#1 but and second thoughts it would be better here.
(Can you tell I'm a newbie, sorry!)

I am currently on cd14 and according to my tracker I should be ovulating about tomorrow. We've been ttc for 3 months now, I don't currently use ovulation tests.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any symptoms when you ovulate?I currently have a mild cramp which I've never noticed happen before.
Could this be a sign? It feels like af is about to start, I have 28 day cycles which are usually regular as clockwork.

Posted this in ttc#1 but and second thoughts it would be better here.
(Can you tell I'm a newbie, sorry!)

I am currently on cd14 and according to my tracker I should be ovulating about tomorrow. We've been ttc for 3 months now, I don't currently use ovulation tests.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any symptoms when you ovulate?I currently have a mild cramp which I've never noticed happen before.
Could this be a sign? It feels like af is about to start, I have 28 day cycles which are usually regular as clockwork.

They say the best sign that you're approaching ovulation is wet CM (cervical mucus), and then egg-white style CM. However, a lot of woman don't always get the egg-white CM (I only get it some months), so it can still be hard to tell.

I myself, do get ovulation twinges (usually to one side). I have had them this cycle, but due to a cyst on my left ovary last cycle I am still second guessing if I have ovulated at all.

One thing I recently noticed, is that around the time I should be ovulating, I get really hungry - I can just eat and eat! It's also when my emotional/moody feelings seem to set in. I read up recently that a lot of woman notice this, so it could potentionally be a good way to tell when you have ovulated.

Anyway, hope some of that helps. From what I can tell, charting your temps is the best method of seeing whether to you ovulate or not, but I just havent gotten around to trying this because I wake up 4.30 in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->