Silly post, BUT...............

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
I am having my babyshower today:) I am so excited to see all my friends and just celebrate my rainbow. I am not so much worred about gifts although I appreciate the gesture if I do get some, but we are celebrating a new life today. :)

Between hubby and my children's godparents they arranged it for me and I know only the time, venue (since I am driving myself) and that I have to wear a pink blouse or top. :) I even did my nails a pastel pink last night. It's the first time ever that I will have a proper babyshower with friends. Just qish my mom could be here though, but she needs to work.

Aww that sounds so fun!!! I hope you enjoy it :)

That is so great!! Congratulations on the baby shower. I hope it's wonderful!

Have fun! Mine is a week from tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it :) I'm sorry your mom can't make it :(

Thank you ladies. It was awsome and I so enjoyed chatting with my friends that I haven't seen in a while. My little girl is also blessed. I got vouchers and cute nifty things so managed to get hr mattress and bedding today. Now I am actually excited for next month :) I will set up her bed today and test the monitor and will repack her hospital bag because I got some new items that I rather want to take with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->