Silly pregnacy comments

Yeah I hate those comments:growlmad:
Last week I was in town with my best friend just talking, laughing and eating some icecream when we walked into a old friend of mine...
Keep in mind I am having twins and am 30 weeks pregnant...

Me: Hey how are you
She: Looked at me for a while then Yes I'm fine.
Nothing more.
So I said: Is something wrong?
She: Yes I don't want to be assulting but you are getting pretty fat. I almost thought you were pregnant!

:dohh: OH MY GOD! DOHHHH!

I always like the "What are you having?" Usually answered by hubby who says "a baby" or by me saying "kittens".
And "have you not had it yet?" is really starting to p me off!!!
My MIL's fave lately is "you've definately dropped", super so could be any day or another 3 weeks!! Whats exactly am I suppose to do with that bit of info! lol

Ive gotten the "are you having twins?" question and im not even THAT big.....its one extreme or the other...either im too small or im having twins.....doesnt make sense to me honestly.

omg i could go on forever, i have heard soooo many silly and even insulting things, the funniest has got to be from one of my OH friends. my OH plays sat/sun football and every week there is a particular member of the team that dare i say is not the sharpest tool in the box, but he has something to ask me usually starting with, lis you know when ur all pregnant n that........ me yesssssss (rolling my eyes)
do u get like cravings n stuff
do u get all fat
do u get like loads of stretchmarks
do u have to eat loads of food........... you get the picture, i dont think his mum had the birds and the bees conversation with him blesss, i could possibly be insulted by some of the things he asks if i wasnt laughing soooo hard!!!!

This thread is so funny,

I had someone ask me yesterday if I could hold on a few more days so they would be off work when baby comes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not even close friend/family so won't be coming to hospital or my house for several weeks after, obviously they think they will be first on my list of invites !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->