Silly question hehe.. ;)

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
If any of you ladies have been pregnant before, have you used the Chinese gender predictor and was it right or wrong?

It was right for me as well as the acne meaning a girl but I figure I had a 50/50 chance for it being right huh? lol

It was right for me as well as the acne meaning a girl but I figure I had a 50/50 chance for it being right huh? lol

Hahaha very true ;) some people swear by it! I know it's just for fun but I hope it's wrong! I want a boy really bad! But, a healthy baby will be just what I want :)

Honestly I felt the same way and wanted a boy originally. I have such a great relationship with my nephew and practically raised my younger brother and just had boy on the brain. That being said now that I have been shopping for our baby girl the idea has grown on me (literally lately I'm friggin huge lol). So many more awesome clothes and baby goods for girls imo. I envision raising a fierce and beautiful baby girl that will hopefully be a bit of a tom boy like me and climb the trees lol.

Hahha that's probably how my little girl will be too! Or she could be just the total opposite of me and be a massive girly girl lol. Whatever he/she is and whatever kind of boy/girl they wanna be is okay by me ;)

True...I am trying to accept having tea parties and having pink and purple things in my life but I swear I was a man in a past life or something. I'm sure I will embrace whatever thrills her and indulge her but I don't know how good I will be at playing dolls vs fishing lol.

Hahaha. I see your 15 weeks? And the doctor already confirmed the sex? That's awesome :)

Just on a side note though, my nephew will be 4 next month and when my cousin was pregnant with him (my cousins are basically my siblings so that's why he's my nephew lol), 3 different doctors told her that he was going to be a girl. So we has a pink and purple baby shower and she was going to be named Allison! Well, the day she gave birth, I was standing right outside the room and we all heard the doctor go "it's a boy!" We all looked at each other like "wtf!?!" Needless to say, Allison ended up being named Nikolai. ;)

A few month later she got pregnant again and finally got her girl to name Allison though ;)

We found out is was a girl before 12 weeks because we had the Panorama test done. We also (more importantly of course) got the all clear on all genetic disorders at the same time so baby girl is looking healthy so far! We are super happy to have finally gotten pregnant after ttc for so many years that we will love her to pieces and she will be spoiled lol.

If done properly (Chinese age/lunar month not your current age and month) that thing seems eerily accurate! LOL Worked for both of mine and EVERY other family member and friend! The one exception being a friend that had twins. It said girl...which she got, but she had a boy too! LOL If it's right for me again then this little bean will be a girl.

Last time mine said boy and it was correct lol. This time it says girl so hoping that is also correct! Got a long way to wait though!

If done properly (Chinese age/lunar month not your current age and month) that thing seems eerily accurate! LOL Worked for both of mine and EVERY other family member and friend! The one exception being a friend that had twins. It said girl...which she got, but she had a boy too! LOL If it's right for me again then this little bean will be a girl.

That actually makes me very happy because when I do it with my Chinese age/lunar month, it predicts a boy :) thank you for sharing!

Ok it was right with both my girls, but I did find out that you need to know your true chinese age. I'm 34 but according to the chinese I'm actually 35. So if I go by my actual age it's girl but if i go by my chinese age it's boy. I hope for once I am actually older :) i want a boy so bad.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->