silly question

jenny873

Reaction score
i know this sounds really stupid... but im having a little girl and i know im thinking a little far ahead but what do you teach ur baby to call their private parts. LOL i cant even remember what i called mine as a child but its something i worry about and OH has been asking me about, along with having to explain periods and sex etc but thats along time away yet xxx

my mum taught me the "official" names *shrug* none of the babying down and slang, just what hey were called. Did appaerntly thought end up in me saying loudly in john lewis "Mummy! Has tha boy got a.." well you can guess. But yeah... thats my 2cents

lol. I've been wonderin the same for when oliver asks whats his is called! When i was little i called mine a 'doody!' lmao!!! i have no idea where i got this from! Boys just had willies x

My mum also taught me the 'proper' name, but for some reason I dropped the v and called it my gina. My brothers had willies by the way lol.

Most of the little girls around here (includin myself when i was younger) called there privates there "Flower"..the boys were "winkle" or "your wee man"

we call girls bits a foof
and boys bits a billy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"