Silly question

S

sparkswillfly

So I have my anomaly scan tomorrow and first clinical appointment. Will I be errr examined.....? I dont really know what to expect!:dohh:

You shouldnt do .. dont think they do internals right up until the end when they need to chick. A lot of it is to do with avoiding risk of infection and whanot

No, you wont be examined, it is like a 12 week scan but a lot more advanced and takes a lot longer. Good luck and don't worry. :)

im getting my first down there check at 28 weeks to check for strep b, they just do a swab but not til 28 weeks

I didn't. I haven't had an internal yet but I'm not that bothered about them as I am sure we'll have a few faces down there when the time comes lol

there are no silly questions in pregnancy, and no you shouldn't get examined. good luck for your scan though!!

Thanks ladies. Only 3 hours and 11 mins to go. Ive been counting down since 9 weeks. I shall report back this evening. x

internal exam! what! :O

no on that scan you just get a big scan, they look at all the parts of the baby its quite facinating seeing it i enjoyed it, my OH loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->