Silly question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sparkswillfly, Oct 21, 2008.

1. So I have my anomaly scan tomorrow and first clinical appointment. Will I be errr examined.....? I dont really know what to expect!:dohh:

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

You shouldnt do .. dont think they do internals right up until the end when they need to chick. A lot of it is to do with avoiding risk of infection and whanot

3. fairywings

fairywings mum to Amy and Angel Ryan

No, you wont be examined, it is like a 12 week scan but a lot more advanced and takes a lot longer. Good luck and don't worry. :)

4. lousielou

lousielou Mummy

Really hope it all goes well today xx

5. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

No internals til they chek ur dilating here!

6. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

im getting my first down there check at 28 weeks to check for strep b, they just do a swab but not til 28 weeks

7. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

I didn't. I haven't had an internal yet but I'm not that bothered about them as I am sure we'll have a few faces down there when the time comes lol

8. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

there are no silly questions in pregnancy, and no you shouldn't get examined. good luck for your scan though!!

9. Thanks ladies. Only 3 hours and 11 mins to go. Ive been counting down since 9 weeks. I shall report back this evening. x

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

internal exam! what! :O

no on that scan you just get a big scan, they look at all the parts of the baby its quite facinating seeing it i enjoyed it, my OH loved it!