silly rant about FOB!

rubexxx

Reaction score
im probably more annoyed than i should be, but my ex seems to lie about things that arent worth lying about!!
just found out hes been telling people hes gone out and spent nearly £400 on a pram, but he didnt - my mum did!!! but it just pisses me off, because hes bought nothing for Taylor, his nan and half sister have bought a few pieces of clothing for her, and apart from that, me and my family have bought EVERYTHING!!! its bad enough he doesnt show an interest in how my pregnancy is going, but he just expects to get away with not paying for anything for his baby and then just have her as and when it suits him - i mean, she hasnt even got anywhere to sleep at his house!! but i dont know why hes lying about spending all this money on her when he hasnt, its not like hes getting anything out of it!
grrr rant over, im just so sick of him, i still love him, but i hate him too!:growlmad:

Let him have his fun acting like the big man. the most important thing is that he can be a dad when your LO is born. have you spoke to him about him buying a cot at his for her to sleep in?

Sorry that he is being such an arse babe :nope:
Its out of order him claiming on stuff that he hasnt contributed towards, and the thing he has contributed towards (baby) he isnt making an effort towards!
Hopefully he will change when she arrives :hugs:

ive tried to speak to him, hes always busy 'at the gym' or 'at fooball', and when i ask when we can talk and sort stuff out about it, he just says he 'dno' :/ hes been told by so many people endless amounts of times that he needs to grow up and accept his responsibility, but he seems to be having trouble with that!:/

Sorry that he is being such an arse babe :nope:
Its out of order him claiming on stuff that he hasnt contributed towards, and the thing he has contributed towards (baby) he isnt making an effort towards!
Hopefully he will change when she arrives :hugs:

i hope he does too, he could be such a great dad and i know he could, hes just not showing any interest at the minute :(

:nope: sorry he's being like that hun :hugs: even if he decides not to face up to his responsibility make sure he pays what you and Taylor are entitled to :flower:

Maybe its still not real to him and he is still acting immature, with us girls it is because we have our bump's and we get to feel all the babies movements and things.
When she is here and he can see her and hold her he will most probably change and if you can see his potential then im sure he will!
Not long until she is here and time will tell, i hope everything works out okay for you :hugs:

i hope hings get better for you :hugs: if he doesn't step up and be a dad when LO is born you must, as jemmie said, get the money you're entitled to from him to help out. he found it easy enough to create a life now he's gotta look after her one way or another xx

Wow it's like i wrote this:haha: i have the exact issue with FOB , we were together up until around 18/19 weeks in my pregnancy but he didn't show any interest in my pregnnacy and i knew he wanted out and was only with me because he felt he had to be. I told him it was over because i didn't feel like used was worth it. Anyways, he now doesn't bother with me or LO and he doesn't come to scans or doctors appts because his excuse is he doesn't want to connect with Ava then i snatch her away:dohh: how bloody stupid ! but whatever it's his baby , he told his mum a few weeks ago that he had savedd up £500 and gave it to me for Ava which i hasnt ! he just said that to get her off his back because she thinks he's so immature with whats he's doing.Urgh,i hate him !
Just calm yourself and don't get too annoyed over him, he's a twat and eventually he will regret being such an asshole to you !
Sorry this kinda turned into a mini rant also :haha:.
xx

thanks everyone, hes just so annoying! not long ago he was threatening to take me to court and having the baby taken off me when shes born, when ive done nothing wrong! and hes not growng up or showing any interest -he's out getting pissed tonight because my brother's with him and told me! grrr, little shit, if he doesnt grow up itll be him missing out anyway, not me :)

my fob is the same way. he doesn't want anything to do with lo or me but in the beginning he was saying how he was gonna get custody of her but now he doesn't want anything. he just cares about his stupid new girlfriend. I hope everything works out and that your fob will come around. i also agree to get child support for sure.

I am so sorry that you have to deal with a child while carrying one... i am in the same shoes as you i just want my fob to disappear but at the same time i still love him it sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->