Silver Cross 3D - Pistachio

Bix

Mummy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
This is a beautiful pushchair that, although is well used, still has plenty of life left.
https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/MelnJJ/SilverCross1.jpg

https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/MelnJJ/SilverCross2.jpg

Features include:
· Pram mode from birth, easily converting to a pushchair when baby wants to sit up

· Height adjustable handles

· Adjustable back rest

· Adjustable leg rest for better calf support

· Removable front bumper bar – great for when little one gets bigger and doesn’t want to be strapped in

· Compatible with the Silver Cross Ventura car seat (not included)

· Large, easily accessible shopping basket

· Raincover – can be used in both pram and pushchair mode

· Removable head cushion

· Viewing window, to keep an eye on baby once they are forward facing

· Handy pocket inside the pram insert for keys/phone/wallet if you don’t need to take a whole change bag (great for the school run!)

· Soft, ergonomic handles for comfortable pushing

· Lockable front swivel wheel

· Secure foot brake

· 5 point harness

I would like to note the following points about this pram:

The popper on one side of the apron (for use in pram mode) is broken but can be held on perfectly well with a dummy-holder clip (which is quite handy anyway if your baby spits them all over the place like mine did!)

There is a tear in the raincover, about 2 to 3 inches long, but it is by the handles so does not affect its use in any way

I have cut out the 3-point padded leg crossovers in the pram insert as I personally didn't see the need for them and it allowed me to add a separate Mothercare pram mattress (made keeping it clean and fresh much easier as I could simply whip the sheet off the mattress to wash it, as opposed to having to dismantle the whole pram insert). The extra mattress, along with the original, are both included in the sale.

These issues have no detrimental affect on the pram, but I did feel it was only fair to mention them.

This is from a pet free / smoke free home.

Due to its size and weight, this item is for collection only from either Dunstable or St Albans.

£50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->