Silver Cross 3D pram and Swinging Crib

Discussion in 'Buy, Swap & Sell' started by littlelady, Oct 8, 2008.

1. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

I have for sale a silver cross 3d pram wich converts to a pushchair also with the car seat which forms a travel system which was only used on the journey from hospital as we do not have a car i also have for sale a swinging crib with drapes crib bumper and quilt only used for 2 months if any intrest or questions just ask i have pictures if you nwould like to see them if anyone is willing to trade or has a bebe confort loola pushchair i may be willing to swap many thanks

2. LucyS

LucyS Well-Known Member

Will get the photos sorted today for you of Loola

3. littlelady

Come on ladies really need to be getting rid of these as got afew more things to get rid of major clear out

4. littlelady

5. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

Hi ya how much do you want for the silvercross?? i am trying to get rid of the silver cross linear as it wont fit in my car!! not sure if there is much difference in size compared to this one? x

6. littlelady

yes the linear is alot bigger than the 3d i have we get ours into the boot of a rover metro if you go onto the mothercare site and compare them you will see the difference in size