Silver Cross 3D Reviews?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I like this pram, it's cheaper than the pliko pramette which is the closest alternative I can find. The only thing I don't like about it is it's heavy. And I struggled with putting it back up in the shop.

Do any of you have this pram and would you recommend it? xx

I love it. If you've been shown properly how to fold and unfold it, its really easy I think. Its a great pushchair. It is quite bulky and quite heavy. Its not hard to push but it is the same as the pliko when pushing theyre both quite bulky. But I do prefer the 3D definately. And I think it looks better too. x

i was oringinaly having the 3d but gt put off by how heavy they were n the bad reviews for them breaking (summat to do with one the bars to fold it down). i went for the mamas and papas pramette in the end alot lighter n i love it

I wouldnt recommend the 3D.

I found it hard to put up & down, the frame buckled & was sent back to Silver Cross for repair (the sales assistant in Mothercare told me its a common fault). Silver Cross guarantee is 6 months but all pushchairs purchased from Mothercare are covered by their own 12 month guarantee. So something to bear in mind.

The pram mode is too small - my son outgrew it by 3 months & then I had to have him in the pushchair mode which I hated because I couldnt see him. When he got bigger, I found it hard to push & it felt flimsy.

When attaching the car seat to the pushchair, it was very top heavy & didnt feel safe, as if it was going to topple over.

I have had both (slight pram-a-holic) and personally would opt for the pliko pramette, the extra money is worth it, I found the 3d flimsy, heavy and the pram mode was very small, and it didn't feel safe at all with the carseat on x

Thanks everyone. My mum is buying it for me, but I thought if possible I'd go for the cheaper one. I might go to mamas and papas and have a proper look at the pliko. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->