Silver cross 3d travel system?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of u ladies have or have had one of these?i really love the look of it and had heart set on it but read online reviews and a lot of them wasn't positive at all.I wouldn't be wanting to buy yet but have been looking.

I liked the look of that pram but its very very heavy and doesn't fold very compactly. If you do lots of walking then its a very good pram but I know for us we use our car a lot and it would be too much heavy lifting.

We went for the graco evo instead. Best go test drive some prams!

Yeah lovely to look at but not very practical eh!Im same as u b using the car more,so is the one u have gone for still a travel system?

Ooh just recognise name now the graco evo the other one I like but only seen it in the mothercare book so not had a good look.So can u get the car seat to fit in them and r these easy to put up and down?

Yeah the car seat can go in so you've got that for quickness. And all it takes is a clip either side and the car seat, pushchair and carry cot just lifts off. There's a button on the handle that you slide along and the frame folds up really well. We haven't gone for the carry cot as we can use the pushchair bit from birth as its flat. So easy to drive too :) but it's best you go into the shop and you can try out others so you can get a good feel for them. The people in mothercare are really helpful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->