Silver Cross strollers?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I found a Silver Cross stroller here for $529, it includes a diaper bag and a sleeping bag thing, and I'm wondering what your experiences are with them since not many in Canada use them?

I was dead-set on a Peg Perego but seeing this one.. it looks much nicer I have to say, I could go with either!

Silver Cross are a really good brand. Not sure on which model you've seen, so how good it is, is hard to say... but they've been around forever and make very good strollers.

Silvercross are great but alot of their prams are bulky, especially the 3D

Silvercross are a good brand. I like my silvercross but as with all prams, it has its bad point. Which one have you seen?

xx

I saw the freeway something. . . I can't remember really!! Ergg.. it's a combination. I think I like the Peg stroller I was looking at because you can switch the bar rather than having to remove the whole seat to change it from baby facing you to baby facing out..

The freeway has really good reviews. It's big to get in your car though, so check it out for size first. :)

silvercross are good, ive got one.
my grandma said they were out when she had my mam and they were the besst pushchair.

I think my SilverCross is Pants with a capital P

(and its broke on me 3 times GRRR)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79