Silver Cross

K

kandyfloss

Hiya,

We bought the silver cross 3d in february this year........... OH lifted it to put it in the car, and the front wheel fell off ! The buggy has been a piece of pooh from the start, and incredibly flimsy.

Are we in our right to request a refund, even after this time ? Has anyone else tried this ? How did it go ?

do you have receipt or other proof of purchase? even a credit card statement if you have one? you should have 6 months if its faulty - legally....

We were going to get the 3D but all the reviews i read said it was really flimsy so went for the linear freeway instead.

I think you might be to late for a refund but you have a year manufacturers warranty if its faulty.

How did you get on? We originally bought this pram for Amy and I put it on eBay when she was a month old - it never actually broke on us but the brakes kept slipping off and it was generally crap.

I hope you at least got a repair out of them.

Where did you buy it from? As the other posts already mention, 6 months waranty from the manufacturer. If you bought it from Mothercare, they do a 1 or 2 year warranty on all brands of pushchairs.

I had the 3D - agree, it was absolutely rubbish, such poor quality. I got shot of it - dreadful pushchair.

4 years on & my Maclaren is still going strong, with plenty of life in it, excellent quality buggies. Now using it for my second child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->