Simon Cowell just got eggd on BGT!!

sue_88

Reaction score
Anyone else see that stupid cow go crazy?

Muppet, not quite sure why anyone would actively do something which she'll now be arrested for and probably charged!

FOOL.

Those lads did fab though!!!!

She probably did it for the media attention she will now get.

How that was allowed to happen is beyond me completely!

Crazy stupid cow. I sincerely hope she is punished massively. It'll all be for attention so shes known as the 'girl who ran on stage mid performance and threw eggs at Simon Cowell!' x

She was sat with the orchestra and you can see her out her instrument down and get her eggs and run on!

I thought it was hilarious actually :rofl: But felt a bit sorry for the two lads singing x

missed it as was making a cuppa :( will be on you tube soon though i should think! lol xx

Probably find she was a mother or partner of someone that got turned down for the show and was "insulted" by the judges.

Yeah she was part of the choir/orchestra.

She'll definitely be charged I'd guarantee Simon would not let her get away with it.

just watched on you tube.. it just shows her actually throwing the eggs so will have to plus 1 it later :)

simon wont let her get away with it though! x

may of been funny, but just be glad she only had eggs, wonder how she got them on the stage without being seen

I don't even think it was funny tbh :shrug:

Just thuggish behaviour.

I do also wonder how she smuggled an egg box on set without anyone at least questioning her.

Did you see her face though! She had no shame, she was clearly loving it! So weird though as she seemed like quite a normal girl. Just dont get why the hell anyone would do that, especially as part of the choir! Why ruin things for yourself?

What an idiot. She looks a bit crazy though so maybe she is having some issues

dailymail website says she was from a band on the show last year..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...owell-egg-live-Britains-Got-Talent-final.html

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be staged

Someone who has built such a massive reputation for themselves too. Bafta nominated composer, who played during the opening ceremony at the olympics. :nope: Silly girl.

Very immature thing for a 30 year old to do. I didn't find it funny either, not in the middle of someone's performance :nope:

Sue_88 I read she had them hid in her violin case :flower:

I found it funny only because of the crazy, psycho smile she had on her face. Feel kinda sorry for her now, she must be so embarrassed !

TBF, it's certainly not 'normal' behaviour so maybe something is going on in her life we don't know about :shrug: - very odd

Yeah, watched the clip again later and she actually looks quite creepy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->