Simon Cowell just got eggd on BGT!!

Do you know, I watched this last night and my mate and I were gabbing so much about the act we didn't even see it :dohh:

Really pathetic thing to do though. She looks mental as fuck.

The whole thing just screams PR stunt, including what each parties saying.

I'm also rather amused by the amount of attention and hate this girl's getting, much worse things happen to people on a daily basis than some uber rich man getting egg on him.

I'm also rather amused by the amount of attention and hate this girl's getting, much worse things happen to people on a daily basis than some uber rich man getting egg on him.

Totally agree with your whole post, the most obvious and blatant PR stunt ever!

she should be ashamed of herself, what a childish thing for a 30 year old to do! she looked like she was really getting enjoyment out of it to, very odd..

I feel so sorry for the lads, well done to them for carrying on.

I found it funny only because of the crazy, psycho smile she had on her face. Feel kinda sorry for her now, she must be so embarrassed !

TBF, it's certainly not 'normal' behaviour so maybe something is going on in her life we don't know about :shrug: - very odd

That's why I found it funny too, the weird smile she had on her face like she seemed so excited about it lol.

Anyone see how the other judges were dodging the eggs?

Apparently she done it because she was 'taking a stand against his dreadful influence' on the industry.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-brilliant-viola-player-nominated-BAFTA.html

Do you know, I watched this last night and my mate and I were gabbing so much about the act we didn't even see it :dohh:

Really pathetic thing to do though. She looks mental as fuck.

Ha I was ironing and missed it, had to rewind when ant and dec said something after :flower:

I didn't know about it, just went for a wee read up on it and saw that john prescott tweeted simon cowell saying 'I'm here for you' :lol:

Pathetic girl, I feel for Richard and Adam :-( so happy that they managed to carry on.

I wouldn't say that she ruined their chances, it was pretty obvious that attraction were gonna win since their first audition

This!

She's written an article for the Guardian btw:

https://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jun/10/simon-cowell-eggs-britains-got-talent

She's a dick. If she didn't want to mime on the show then she shouldn't have been on it.

It will take a lot more than a few eggs to topple Cowell, all she's done is made herself look like a stupid fool.

I'm glad shes had work cancelled, and may the cancellations continue!

Has anyone seen some of the comments about the winners on daily mail?

How its called 'Britain's got talent' and not 'Hungary's got talent' and how them winning contradicts the name of the show.

Yeah I've seen those. Ridiculous.

For starters, clearly none of them with a familiar with the rules of BGT which stipulate you must be able to prove you have the right to live and work in the UK so at least one or all do.

And secondly, we bloody voted for them! As we voted for a dog! If we really were that arsed they were Hungarian then they wouldn't have won!

And lastly, it doesn't really contradict the name either, Britian is multicultural, the title isnt BRITONS got talent.

Just a few whiners in a crowd of people who enjoyed watching such an incredible & moving act!

I'm still confused as to how she got out on the bloody stage!

I'm still confused as to how she got out on the bloody stage!

She was in the orchestra playing the viola so was already sitting on the stage during the act.

She says the egg box was in her tights.....not quite sure how she managed that, she'd have been walking like she had a full nappy!!

Oh so she was already on the stage? I def need to have a proper look at the video on youtube!!! Very strange lady... how the hell were they in her tights!?!

I really don't understand how she can say all this about Simon Cowell when she was happy enough to enter the show last year and she was happy enough to be employed to be on the stage that night!

It's all liiiiieeeeesssss these kind of shows thrive and rely on PR stunts to distract from how shit and formulaic they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->