Simple tips for TTC!!!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
Hello ladies, its been awhile since ive been on here, but I wanted to share some tips with you that I got from woman who recently got their BFP!!!!!

1st tip- (she is also a pharmacist ) take mucinex everyday while ttc, it thins out your CM making it easier for the little guys to get where they're going!!

2nd tip- ( 4 women I know used this and got pregnant that month) Its called a softcup, you can get it at walmart, walgreens, cvs, basically anywhere that sells tampons, what it is: basically its used for periods, but us crafty women find all sorts of tricks with diff stuff! Instead of wearing a tampon or pad, its a cup for menstration, but what they used it for is after intercourse and he ejaculates, you slip the softcup inside and it keeps the sperm inside of you!!! ( make sure you DH is home with you so he can pull it out, because it gets up in there lol ) its kinda like the nuvaring, but with plastic on it)

GOODLUCK LADIES!!!! BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!!!! :flower:

Thankyou so much for the tips, just gone and ordered my self soft cups :)!! Will also try the first one too xx

Good luck to you, I've been using the softcup all this week, and im sure hoping this is the month, me and my husband have been trying for 8 months, and just recently found this out, so maybe this is it!!!

Or you can lie on your back with your legs in the air for a while haha! xx

the legs up in the air never works for me, and ive done it for an hour, ( did that for about 8 months ) so now im onto this softcup thing, every woman who I knew used it, is now pregnant, so why not try it!!! It worked for them, hopefully itll work for us!!! Plus sometimes you don't have 30-45 minutes to lay in bed with your legs in the air, so this is just a little trick to help out!!!

Yeah deffo give it a go hun :) No harm in trying it is there.

I just try not to go for a wee for an hour or so afterwards. If I don't get a BFP this month I'll be in the softcups club too haha x

lol yea I finally walked passed the line of desperate so here I am softcup ready, I tried not peein after BD but ended up getting really bad UTI so now, I can pee right after and still have softcup in to keep all those lil guys in there!!! Good luck to you, its so stressful not getting pregnant when everyone around is, and some people sont even want to keep it, aggravating, plus I think im the only one on my street who doesn't have a baby lol :(

Just wanted to update everyone, on how this seems to be working so far me:

Period start date: Sept 6th-10th
Ovulation date: Sept 19th
BD: 11th-17th
Next period: Oct 3rd

Husband had to go the field the 17th, but hopefully since sperm can live in me for a few days hoping the little guys made it to the egg, because I am having some ovulation pain, and EWCM!!! I am also very tired and my boobs feel heavier :/ damn hormones!!!!!

lol yea I finally walked passed the line of desperate so here I am softcup ready, I tried not peein after BD but ended up getting really bad UTI so now, I can pee right after and still have softcup in to keep all those lil guys in there!!! Good luck to you, its so stressful not getting pregnant when everyone around is, and some people sont even want to keep it, aggravating, plus I think im the only one on my street who doesn't have a baby lol :(

Thanks for the tips, Also, instead of mucinex , you could just include the kiwi fruit to your diet which gives a lot of ewcm naturally :)

Anyone know how to fix the softcup, I'm a bit reluctant to stick foreign stuff in there due to any infection !:shrug: I've seen some youtube videos, however did not get the audacity to try it :dohh:

I feel for you when you say you are the only one on the street who doesn't have a baby !! :hugs: I'm not sure of the streets but I'm with you, in my family, all the ones younger to me have had it :nope:

the softcup is super easy to put in, just squeeze together and push it in, my DH does it right after he "goes" lol and he also pulls it out, if you've ever seen nuvaring its just like that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->