since loosing weight n my husband leaving all gone wrong

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
Ok so my husband left on tour almost 2 months ago now :( and ive also lost a stone in weight, on top of being tired, exhausted, (hes not sleeping as stated below) dealing with everything (We are out in germany n family back home, n i dont drive so its been tough) i think its all gone wrong, i think my supply is almost gone. Hes much more fussy again now (my son is 8 months tomorrow) , up nearly all night on n off boob, refuses dummy too so must be hungry as he outright refuses it n wants boob, fusses at boob n is on and off, and so on, that i just believe its going, my boobs are much smaller since i lost weight too, n i know its not on fullness of breast but think its made a difference. ive just made him a 5 oz bottle (stored breastmilk, i only have some stored though not much as pumping doesnt even work now!!! i get nothing) and he drank that with a big smile on his face and went to sleep happy after too.

what else am I meant to think, so i think we are coming to the end of breastfeeding now, truely gutted to say the least. :cry:

Have you taken any steps to increase your supply (if thats what you want to do).

If there is still some milk there, you may be able to reverse the decline before it completely goes?

I'm sorry :hugs: sounds like you are having such a rough time. Weight loss can really damage supply, as can stress. How are LO's diapers?

Whatever happens, you have been amazing to provide BM for so long with three and your husband away (!!) and you will continue to be an amazing mom when you are no longer BF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->