Single digits till d-day :) Anyone else?

Tmb0047

Reaction score
Hello!

I've got 9 days until my due date. I am trying to remind myself that baby could arrive later then that though :) I've had one a week late, one a week early and one I went in to labour on dday and he was born early the next morning......guess I have to wait and see what this one does.

Anyway, it's so close now no matter what and I'm getting excited/nervous/anxious.....anyway one else on the single digit countdown?

Me! My c-section (for placenta previa) is scheduled for Tuesday... 3 days away.

I've been very patient the whole pregnancy, in fact thinking that time was flying by, but now that I'm days away I'm feeling very impatient!

Are you ready???

Hahaha I'm over here excited that I'm in the 50 or less countdown. >.<

17 days left here and just waiting around for labor to start. Ftm so I know nothing. I have pains all night then an hour after waking all pains gone ugh

My due date is tomorrow! Getting very anxious and impatient! :p Keeping my fingers crossed that the little guy is on time and I don't go over.

6 days until due date for me but nothing going on down there just yet! First time
Mom so I'm getting anxious!

5 days for for me till my csection...getting really nervous and anxious now...it will be my 4th and last section lol I'm having a tubal litigation during the procedure :) ... so is everyone ready? I keep looking at my new beautiful pram and just want to use it already lol x

A few first timers I see! That first one is always the most nerve wracking as you are not sure what you are looking for or what to expect. Trust me when I say "you will know when you are labour for certain".... You may have a false alarm or two at what you THINK might be labour...but when it's for real, you'll know!

Charlie - this is my 4th and final as well :) Although no tubal for me...I'm leaving tube cutting/clamping to DH! I would probably do a tubal if I were to have a section.

Amy - 3 days! So close :)

I'm pretty much as ready as I need to be. Just some house work I'm wanting to keep up on or finish. I'm all packed for the hospital......it's an hour and a half from home so I wanted to be sure I had everything I needed. Walmart and SuperStore are close to the hospital so I'm covered if I do forget anything.

Getting some cramping......but nothing major. Also some increased discharge and a heavy feeling down below. Hoping not to go over due!

2 days for me.. baby won't settle though and I'm expecting to be induced some time next week due to excess fluid and all the pressure it's putting on me. Massively fed up though lol

Also a ftm here. 6 days for me (March 20th) but I may be going to the hospital to begin the induction process Tues night due to blood pressure. I've been sooo ready and now I'm like wait I don't know!

Not even in single digit weeks yet so one jealous mama here! ;)

Good luck to you all - looking forward to reading your birth stories and announcements xx

Yep....1 week to go. Will be induced on 22nd if bubba doesn't come before.

First timer here too, 9 days to go but haven't had any Braxton hicks or anything yet!!

Did have a bit of a false alarm on Thursday where I wasn't sure if I had a trickle of water... Turns out I just pee'd a little, how embarrassing!!

Fourth timer here, 9 days to go. I've been having pre-labour symptoms for last two weeks but it always fizzles out...
Good luck to everyone!

I have one month left to go lol. I've been feeling alternately impatient and glad that there's a month left the last couple of weeks. I was induced at 38 weeks last time so I have no idea what going into labour on my own feels like. I also find it a bit scary that going by last time I would only have about two weeks left, I'm so excited to meet this baby but we have been planning and waiting for the right time to conceive for so long that it seems like it's still a far off dream type thing.

Update: It's a boy! Miles was born by c-section this morning. He's perfect and we're doing well.

Hang in there, ladies! You're almost there!

Lind - Yay to another 4th timer :) I see you've got 3 girlies....do you know what number 4 is? My brother in law has 5 girls!

Kelly - I don't recall any Braxton hicks with my first. Just went from nothing to labour one day. But each subsequent pregnancy I've seemed to get more noticeable and stronger Braxton hicks.

Thanks, I was worried I wouldn't go into labour on my own because my body hadn't been practising :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->