Single digits till d-day :) Anyone else?

Regular, timeable contractions since Monday... feeling exhausted and anxious. Midwife is just waiting for them to get painful or waters break etc... Any STMs that had a long early labor? How long was it? What did you do to distract yourself?
I'm getting so anxious, I just sit and watch shows and time contractions and nap all day lol....

Kala - never had early labour linger like that....hope it picks up soon.

Tino - Hope you get to avoid induction!

Afm - Baby has disengaged from my pelvis :( Cervix is high and closed. The doctor tried to do a sweep but couldn't reach well enough. Next appointment is at 40+3 next Thursday. I am going to drink a labour concoction on Tuesday night I think....worked with my last one!

4 days now until I'm due, I'm starting to feel fed up now!! Lots of pressure and when I sit down I feel like there is something digging into me downstairs when I sit down

Lind - Yay to another 4th timer :) I see you've got 3 girlies....do you know what number 4 is? My brother in law has 5 girls!

It's a boy, born on the 20th March :)

Congrats Amy!

good luck everyone else x

It's a girl! March 23, 3:13am, 7lbs 12oz, Adyson Sky :)

Hey ladys....my baby girl is here born on 20th March via csection Weighing 6lb 10...we are so in love with her xxx
Good luck to those still waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->