Single Prengnat teen moms? Or moms with babies?

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Hey there. I am 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I recently left the babies father for reasons I will explain if you want me too, there is just so much and I wanna keep this slightly short.

He has been completely nasty to me then he will be a sap then nasty again. To the point on where he has threatened that if I was ever to get another boyfriend, that he would kill them...If they were to even just know the babies name. Like what?

Has anyone else had this kind of problem with their babies dad? Maybe talk to me about it, Because I am having a hard time dealing with this. I am only 21 which is why I came to the teen section, The older girls don't seem to understand as much.

Thank you so much

Im not single, though I am 21 with two children. Honestly hunny, Id cut your losses. This "man" sounds very unstable and to point blank threaten death upon any future man you have in your life, is very abusive. Save every text you can. If this nonsense continues, i would strongly urge you to seek the help of the police...maybe get a restraining order...
Sorry you are having to deal with this! :hugs:

Im not single, though I am 21 with two children. Honestly hunny, Id cut your losses. This "man" sounds very unstable and to point blank threaten death upon any future man you have in your life, is very abusive. Save every text you can. If this nonsense continues, i would strongly urge you to seek the help of the police...maybe get a restraining order...
Sorry you are having to deal with this! :hugs:

Thanks love, yeah Everyone including my Dad has told me to do that, I have print screened everything he had said to me on Fb. I blocked him from my fb, my phone and instagram. My biggest fear after hearing this that he will come after me, I hope he wont but I can see it happening.

Just replied to your pm before reading this! I'm always here to talk, there aren't many single girls on this forum so it will be nice to chat. Hope you're ok!

I'm not single, sorry but I'd just second what Lisa said. I hope you can sort something out :hugs: & congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

If you are worried about him coming after you, contaxt tge police now, and try not to go anywhere alone.

I bet it's just bullshit. He sounds confused and like he doesn't want to take responsibility yet doesn't want to give you up. That was a bit like my ex but he had his whole family telling him to leave so he did.

I would just keep anything incriminating and ignore him. I know it's hard but he doesn't sound worth having around.

Hey there. I am 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I recently left the babies father for reasons I will explain if you want me too, there is just so much and I wanna keep this slightly short.

He has been completely nasty to me then he will be a sap then nasty again. To the point on where he has threatened that if I was ever to get another boyfriend, that he would kill them...If they were to even just know the babies name. Like what?

Has anyone else had this kind of problem with their babies dad? Maybe talk to me about it, Because I am having a hard time dealing with this. I am only 21 which is why I came to the teen section, The older girls don't seem to understand as much.

Thank you so much

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy. I too recently left my FOB because of his immaturity, especially when it came to money. I think hes brought my son 2 packs of nappies in 9 months and that's it. If somebody is threatening to kill you that's a no no right there. I'm 8 weeks pregnant, I look after my son whos 9 months old and go to college full time everyday while hes in nursery and I am much happier doing it alone. Your a strong woman and will be a brilliant mum either way :flower:

Hello hun. I'm a single mum and have been since around 10 weeks pregnant, my little girl is almost 1 :) she has no contact with her dad by his choice. But honestly I would give him a chance. Just one though.. I've given mine 5 and you go round and round in circles and just end up upset about it. What he's saying is wrong on all account but its also a load of shit. I would tell him if he plans to be in your LOs life then he is to stop saying these things immediately. Definitely keep the screen shots though.

Feel free to pm me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->