• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sister/Brother name to Leilah and Darcie

Lozrebecca

Reaction score
I currently have two daughters names Leilah Rae and Darcie Rose. We plan to keep an R theme for the middle name and do not as of yet know the sex. We have a few names but so far are unable to decide on set ones so your help would be great. (Also our last name is Lutz)

Girls:
Mackenna Rihann
Noelle Raven
Kylee River
Alana (like e-lah-na) raine
Ellijhana Rylee
Caitlyn ruby

Boys:
Jackson Ryder
Milo ross
Zane robert
Theodore rhys
Lochlan Roscoe
Lorenzo rylan
Hunter royce
Alec rory
Cormac ronan
Lincoln rocco

I like the names McKenna, Noelle, Kylee, & Elaina/Alaina (I would avoid Alana with the pronunciation you suggested bc that is Honey Boo Boo's name... which could lead to teasing potential).

I also love the names Lorenzo, Lachlan, Alex, & Lincoln.

I changed some spellings/variations slightly.

As combos, my suggestions would be:

McKenna Rylee
Alaina Ruby
Kylee Raine
Noelle Rylee

Lorenzo River
Lincoln Ryder
Lachlan Rhys
Alex Rylan

I think Noelle and Alana flow best with your other LOs names. I also like Makenna and Kylee. Ellijhana seems nice but not sure if I'm pronouncing it right and it looks awful busy with that spelling. Is it like Eliana (ell-ee-ah-na)? Caitlyn doesn't seem like it goes IMO.

My fave options would be:
Makenna Rylee
Kylee Raine
Eliana Ruby
Noelle Rihann (not sure on spelling of Rihann)

I love Jackson, Theodore, Lorenzo, and Lincoln. Lochlan is growing on me. Hunter I've gone off of for some reason, but it is a lovely name and goes well with your girls. Really dislike Milo, Zane, Alec and Cormac.

My fave options would be:
Theodore Rylan
Lorenzo Ross
Jackson Ryder

Things to consider - Rae and Rose are lovely middle names, but just want to point out that Raine and Ross seem quite similar. It's not a bad thing but not sure if you took that into consideration?

Good luck! You have some lovely options!! PS LOVE Leilah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->