Sister in law knows the sex of the baby

Willow87

Reaction score
I'm dreading her phone call to tell us. :x I bet it will be a girl and her baby will automatically be the "special" one.. I really hope its a boy. It will make the possibility of me having a boy less hard.

But knowing my luck I can hear now. "WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!"

:coffee:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one like this... when people I'm close to are pregnant I always dread the gender scans because I'm worried about feeling jealous. Glad it's not just me...

Its a boy! Lol god the relief I felt when she said that was pathetic lol. I feel so much better knowing that if I do have a son, they will be close in age and both treated the same. I def get jealous when people announce they are having girls. But good to know that someone who is close to me is having a boy. maybe this mean I will be the one with the girl!! Lol ya right.

My niece and nephew are now over the age I had my 1st and my niece had a pregnancy scare last year. Apart from thinking that if she was pregnant it would be insanely unfair as I had been TTC 2 years at that point I just knew if she was she would get a girl.
Please to hear that if yours is a boy they will have a cousin close in age to play with. Hope you get your girl though

Glad it's a boy for your peace of mind! I still get jealous when people announce :pink:

My sister had the 1st girl and she isn't the 'special' one at all. There is three grandsons all up, two of my boys and one of my sisters and they are all treated the same. ( on my side of the family ) I love having a niece and I'm sure you would have too.
However my mil has 4 sons ( one deceased ) and our kids are the only grandchildren so far. She wanted both my kids to be girls and was extremely disappointed that my 2nd was a boy. It's so, so , so sad to see :( so I know the 1st grandchild on hubbies side that is a girl whether its my daughter or one of my brother in laws is going to be the top grandchild and that just doesn't sit well with me.

It's definitely hard. I always get that jealous feeling when my friends have girls, I think it's normal. The thing that will upset me though if I have another boy is hearing 'oh another boy' 'are you going to try again for girl' I hate it with a passion, and I don't want to hear if I have a girl 'oh you finally got your girl' like my boys are nothing?
I hope you get your girl. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->