Site loading problems?

csmummu

Home to Charlie.
Reaction score
Is it just me ? my computer has never had a problem before and were on 10mg cable so why is it taking forever to load the main page? some times i will click on the link in my favourites then walk off and it still wont load! Ive even gone out for the day and left it loading.. the only way i can get on is either going to a different site first then going from there or hammering the enter button?

any ideas?

do you get it all the time or have you just had it once? does it happen the same time (ish) every day?

Anyone else having problems?

happends all the time its ok when i get on and keep the window open but happends any time AM PM even early hours.

Thanks

I've had a few problems with loading but if i'm honest i think that's just my connection. It'sa all sorted out now whatever it was anyway. Although sometimes it does load funny. Like, instead of it being the usual colours in the background and links and posts it comes up white with just coloured, underlined writing and no boxes.

It happened to me yesterday morning the main page just would not load at all and came up with 'page not found'. I was at work so I know their connection was fine.

At about 3 (or 4)am and 5pm ish(UK time) the server does a full back up which causes the forum to freeze for about a minute (but that is unavoidable).

Other than that I'm not aware of anything that should cause a problem.

I had some really bad problems with the site loading a while ago. It said the server was too busy to complete my request... Had it at all times of day and pretty much 90% of the time.

If it didn't take me to the 'server busy' screen it would automatically take me back to the homepage. :shrug:

It doesn't seem to be doing it much now (touch wood)....

When going through the unread posts, why is it when i get to page 12 this message comes up?

BabyandBump Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I'm confused. I probably shouldn't be rooting so far back in the posts :rofl: Nosey

mine doesnt even come up with an error message its just blank like its trying but doesnt come up with anything .

I had a few problems earlier, Every page was taking ages to load up. The rest of my computer wasn't really slow. It's better now though.

I had a few problems earlier, Every page was taking ages to load up. The rest of my computer wasn't really slow. It's better now though.

Was it sometime between 10 & 11am (UK time) for a couple of minutes?

I've been having problem loading too on and off over the last 2 weeks. I have had both the error message someone else mentioned, or else it says no connection while I can connect to other sites no problem. When this happens the only way I can connect is to type babyandbump in google and click the link, but this doesn't work all the time either. It usually around 7-8pm for me.

Everything seams to be fine for me now!!! YAY :D

i've also been having bits and pieces of these probs over the past few weeks ????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"